badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Terrana's past.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Watcher
Julia

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2006-05-11

Terrana's past. Empty
PostSubject: Terrana's past.   Terrana's past. EmptyFri 30 Jun - 0:24

Life has been cruel to me. I've had but was a flitting moment of happiness but twice in my long life. How i wished i was human, at least i would know a quick end, not this countless years of pain.

Allow me to take you to the begining. I grow up in the forest, our family had moved away from the city, and other elfs. The high bourne a worry for my parents. So we lived alone in the deep forest. Home. Peace, with all the forest and its inhabitance as our friends. My father was a hunter, providing us with our food, cloths and shealter. My mother was a powerful druid of the Forest. Even her mere presence would cause the local plants to fulish, and burst into flower. I have fond memories of my mother. Perhaps the only thing that kept me from completey lossing my mind to the pain of slavery.

The attack was shift. We knew they were coming, the forest told us so. Then the Orcs came, pure hate in their eyes. My father killed many as they came through the trees, but they over whelmed him. Even with my mother slowing them down with aid of the forest He fell. Mother senced the end was close. She sent Shademi my little sister into the forest. She was fast, perhaps she would make it. My mother screamed, and i turned to look at her as i did so, i felt a heavy blow to my head, and all went dark.

I awoke in a cage, the bloodthristy orcs staring at me. There seemed to be an acution, they were selling me. They bid amoung themselves, talking in their grunts and shouts. I didn't understand them.

I had many masters, Perhaps the kindest i had was a taruen. I had run into them after i'd run away from the Orcs when he turned his back. He was a druid also, and trained me in the druidic ways, senceing my power, my mothers gift. My time was short lived. a band of humans found his home, and once again, a peaceful family was torn apart and i bore witness to anthoer slaughter.

I escaped only to run into an undead rogue, and back into slavery. A twist of unluck. For the first time in a long time i felt true fear. THe walking dead was but a nightmare i had thought, yet one glared at me now. I soon found myself in the undercity, and i new master. What happened to me then i cannot bring myself to recall. THe past few years under the undead make countless years with the orcs seem like a hoilday. All i find myself able to write is that my very soul is now tanited by what they did to me. Such evil acts...*The words are no longer recongiseable, and the ink appears to run in places, where tears have landed apon the parcment.*

*A new pargaragh begins, and once again the words are clear.* We were shiped off to the trolls. I have heard of their hate for the night elfs, and the fact that they eat humaniods. Perhaps i will soon be dead. A sudden explovion tears apart the boat. Many drown, and as i surface, i see the humans are once again attacking. I watched the few friends i had sinking to the base of the sea, still chained to the boat. I escaped, and for once, I didn't run into anyone. I now keep my distacne from others. I can trust no-one. I avoid roads and towns. And i will never appoach any. The forest is my friend. i need no others, for friendship can only end in pain.

Last edited by on Sun 2 Jul - 9:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

Terrana's past. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrana's past.   Terrana's past. EmptyFri 30 Jun - 1:26

Orcs and taurens only meet eachother around 5-6 years ago. When the orcs landed in Kalimdor. Before that time there hadn't been orcs in Kalimdor.
Undeads only recently broke free from the will of the lich king. They got their own will around 4 years, i guess it took atleast a couple of years to build undercity.

First humans in Kalimdor was Jaina Proudmore and those that travelled with her. Arrived at the same time as the orcs. So 5-6 years ago.

Won't comment on teh slavery part. 'Cause i got no idea about it Razz
Unless it all happened during the last 4 years it just doesn't match with the lore.

Personallity idea is pretty nice. A bit like Shar though she's a lot more cold.
<.>
Back to top Go down
Julia
Watcher
Julia

Terrana's past. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrana's past.   Terrana's past. EmptySat 1 Jul - 1:53

I hate lore....Ponders how to rewrite story...
Back to top Go down
Eleystra
High Priestress

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Terrana's past. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrana's past.   Terrana's past. EmptySat 1 Jul - 3:12

guess thats the reason why i dont have a big background story
Back to top Go down
Julia
Watcher
Julia

Terrana's past. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrana's past.   Terrana's past. EmptySun 2 Jul - 9:47

Changed it a little now...

I run away and bumped into the Tuaren. thus the alliacne between them and the orcs don't matter....and i've changed the undead bit til of late, as my whole storyline and actions in gmae are based on that bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terrana's past. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrana's past.   Terrana's past. Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrana's past.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
badaboom :: The Darnassus Sentinels : who we are :: The Sentinels-
Jump to: