badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Elloa : melancholy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

Elloa : melancholy Empty
PostSubject: Elloa : melancholy   Elloa : melancholy EmptyFri 25 Aug - 18:02

Elloa : melancholy Elloa4ia

A soft and balmy wind blow in the forest, make the high tree’s foliage dance, following the song of the birds. A mysterious atmosphere quiet solemn was governing the place. The druids were walking, without saying a word. The women, their mothers, their wives or their sisters followed them the eyes shining by tears. It was the time of Sleeping...the time of respecting the sacrifice, and the pact...for the advantage of the world. It was the time of goodbye.
Elloa’s heart was beating faster. She didn’t dare skim over her betrothed’s hand for the last time. She was looking at her feet, hoping that nobody could notice her embarrassment. She was become like a crystal dolly who could break with the only breathing of the wind. Her pain was deepest than the sea. She said nothing when he left her.

Her parents had engaged her to a handsome man of good birth. He was tall, wearing a sweet beard and long deep blue hair. He had been appointed to become a druid, he promised the best. His name was Elendel . Elloa was young, she was innocent, and she felt so proud of her imminent wedding.
But it’s was the time of Sleeping…The wedding was reported.

Centuries after centuries, Elloa watched quietly on her fiancé’s sleep with an admirable faithfulness and constancy. She drenched earth with her tears, and feed the sky with her hopes. And she waited the wake up of her beloved.
The years passed, the world changed, and the elves began to get out of the Emerald Dream. Day after day, they woke up, one by one.
She waited….
Day after day, the druids return to life.
She still waited, crying more, full of hope.
Day after day, she saw her father, her brothers, her cousins, her neighbours, and others she didn’t know, awakened. But He was sleeping more…His mind was lost in the dream labyrinth, in the world guarded by Ysera.
She stay lonely with her pain, with her useless wait, prostrate. Hopes left her. She was become the broke crystal dolly.

One day, the wind blew faster. The shine of the moon lighted the blades of the trees, and felt on the ground like a silver rain. Elloa stop crying. Her tears couldn’t flow anymore. She had waited too long.

- Goodbye...Elendel…” she whispered.

Elloa’s Diary

I take my quill pen this day. The sleepiness left me, I can not close my eyes, my mind is full of memories. Many things happened since I stopped to wait Elendel’s wake up. I’ve hesitate during long weeks until I’ve decided to live again and to become a Sentinel. But I made a promise to myself, I must respect it. I must keep some days only for Him. Even if I have another duty: protect our civilisation, our homeland, my first duty is to protect His sleep. I’m praying...I pray Elune during night and days, but sometimes I ask to myself: why? Are theses prayers useful? Are they useful for Him?
Elendel…He never loved me. It was a wedding arranged by our both family. And I dare say, with time ...I don’t know if I love him because I’m faithful towards my parents, or for another reasons. I really don’t know. I’m lost. Am I bad?
When I left my settlement, I began to feel so deeply how exiting life was! Feel joy, freedom and friendship again…after so long dark years of sorrow. Elendel, I can not remember his voice. He began to be a dream which disappear step by step, like mist does. I can’t allow him flying away from my mind, from my memories! I can not let that happen, because I make a promise I could not break.

*Text become unreadable*

Last edited by on Fri 1 Dec - 16:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Elloa : melancholy   Elloa : melancholy EmptySun 10 Sep - 13:46

Elloa's wish

Elloa : melancholy Elloa43jh4

Elloa advanced in the Temple the haert full of anguish. She know that she had wait too long but she could not see this ceremony without any fear or any melancholy. When she advanced, some sentinel behind her, and Mater who wassupposed to lead the Ceremony, she felt so sad that some tears poured along her checq.
But she had thing about long. She knew that was the only solution to become the Lady and the leader she was supposed to be. She must protect herself from what could make her spirit become false.

Once ago, when she just has receive the lead from the hand of Shademi, she toke a wrong descsion which cost to the Sentinels the lose of Katsumi. This day, in Feralas, she let herself leaded by her passion instead of her reason. It will never happen again. She could not accept this weakness.

She walked through the stairs in the Temple, waiting that Mater will prononce her wish. But suddendly, the blind priestess said 'I can not do that', and she ran out of the Temple.
Elloa feel dishaertened. But it was too late to come back. Elloa know that if she would not pronounce her wish herself before Elune and the Sentinels, she will never have the courage of done this in future.

She advanced in the water...she let her full with Elune 's grace...and settled her destiny.

Elloa : melancholy Elloa44pv9
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Elloa : melancholy   Elloa : melancholy EmptyMon 6 Nov - 23:25

Excerpt of Elloa’s diary

I knew when I did my wish of virginity I take the right decision, but I never though it would be so hard. I’m an elf as others. I need to be loved, and it’s maybe why I let my heart touched by Arano’s kindness. I tried to resist, but I was so lonely despite of the friendship and the trust my dear sentinels brought me. I needed the arms of someone; I needed to be hugged, to be simply loved.

But I always been honest. I tried to explain the more clearly possible what was my situation, my past and my possible future. A future where I had to be devoted to the others. Always devoted. Never think to myself. But I was an elf like others, and I needed to take care of myself aswell. It’s maybe why my reason listened Arano’s arguing.

But despite of everything I told him : about the unhappiness I had known, about my heart broken, despite of my fragility he left me, as I had been left before by Elendel and his brother. He had join the Sentinel I suppose more by the interest of me than by a true interest for our cause. And he give back his tabard without a word. Maybe it was because of the last talking I had with him? Maybe it was because I tried to warn him I was about to change, to try something difficult and dangerous for the sake of our kind?

Now, the day passed…I know I loved him only because he was the only one to be interested by me. The only one who saw the elf behind the priestess, but my eyes were directed to somebody else. I only understood that later…Probably too late. But the only Kaldorei which was able to make me forget my wish of virginity was this warrior who recently joined our rank. Since the first time I saw him I was under his appeal. And everytime I had to protect him in dark place of this sad world, I felt how living was my body !
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Elloa : melancholy   Elloa : melancholy EmptyMon 6 Nov - 23:42

Excerpt of Elloa book note

My research about the Legend which said that Kaldorei were born from the mistake of the Troll which has drunk the water of the Eternity Well progressed a lot. I never find any tablet that proved that fact, but more I advanced in the research, more I learnt about voodoo culture and tradition, more I felt deeply in me that this legend was only the truth. I kept that feeling deep in me and share my doubt to noone, and continue the research, more and more.All the tablet I rode in Zul Farak ruins, in the Sunken Tempel, or in those lost Gurubashies old town, make me feel deeper and deeper that the voodoo culture concealed an amazing power, the lost power of our civilisation. My curiosity was highly stirred up.

In my days of loneliness and doubt, I went in Sen’Jin and tried to speak with the inhabitant to learn more. But unfortunately my lack of Troll’s language makes the talking impossible this day. But I felt happy to be able to smile with a young Troll and danced with her. It seem that dance is really important in voodoo culture, and that the Body has kept his importance in the contrary of our culture which especially take care of the mind and soul and forget the body.

Elloa : melancholy Elloa80yn1

Elloa : melancholy Elloa81ao1

Elloa : melancholy Elloa82tq7

Elloa : melancholy Elloa83iu3

Elloa : melancholy Elloa84bg5

Last edited by on Fri 1 Dec - 16:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Elloa : melancholy   Elloa : melancholy EmptyWed 8 Nov - 17:22

Excerpt of Elloa book note

The expeditions in Zul’Gurub, the old Gurubashi main city, were in some way disappointing. Despite of my intensive research, and the help of Exiles, I didn’t find any tablet which could bring me some additional information. But the artefact I collected by luck , proved me once more the amazing power of voodoo magi. A power which could, in good hands, be used for good and sake.

During one of those expeditions, we finally faced Hakkar incarnation. Or maybe it was only one of his numerous avatars. It’s difficult to know, but I suppose a god can not be so easily killed. During the time people from intrepid alliance were talking about the right strategy to use to defeat him, I tried to open my mind. I wanted to use this opportunity to enter in contact with Hakkar, and ask him the question, even if I supposed He would not answer me.
I focused on him. After the fight, when his giantsnake body lied on the ground of the pyramid, something amazing happen to me. I felt myself felt with a strange energy which make my body felt weak and my soul cried. And I heard him. I heard his voice. Awfull. Scarrifing.

- “ You will never defeat me poor betrayer of your own kind “

I didn’t notice immediately the meaning of the words I heard. But after having take the control of my emotions, I understand, that was my first prove.

Elloa : melancholy Elloa85gv2

The second prove I receive it some days later in Ashenvale. Sentinels were accomplishing their usual training, when I met a strange Kaldorei I never saw before. As he was introducing himself, he said something which waked up my attention. I toke him far away from a private talking, where he confess to me that he had been grew up by a chaman troll. It will be difficult to relate everything he told me. But for summary, he lived in a Troll tribe as he was a Troll himself. And it’s only when the difference between his kind –elf and their kind – troll had been to important to be hidden, he had to left them. In other words, the Troll had never doubt he was not a Troll himself. And he shared me his point of view in few words. According to him...the Kaldorei come from Trolls as the legend says.

Elloa : melancholy Elloa86nj1

That was enough to convince me to go far away in my research. I went in Sen’Jin, once more, with the hope of meeting a true Houngan or mambo, which could explain me, which could answer my questions.
On the shore, I met this girl. A beautiful troll who weared a voodoo mask and a lot of talismans. We talked a lot. The acquaintance was amazingly easy. Maybe it was the destiny. Maybe Elune or the Loas themselves acted to make this meeting possible.
It was not easy to understand each other, but we tried, by sign to express ourselves. And I understand enough. The mambo was called Ka’ali. She shared with me some voodoo knowledge and promised me to teach me some more. For that I had to broke Kaldorei custums and take a skull from one of my ancestor. She tell me also, that the legend was true. That amazed me. I guess it’s not something Troll confess easily. Maybe she was herself amazed about my knowledge of Loas and Trolls mythology.

Elloa : melancholy Elloa87zn1

During the talking I had been surprised by Arin’s presence. She had followed me for my protection…and discovered me. First I deny everything and say nothing about my research. But after and I don’t know why, something between us happen. Something strong…We confess to each other things personals and…I tell her my goals, I tell her everything about my research and my discoveries. I was sure she would be mad at me. But she was not. In the countrary...She was not.

Last edited by on Fri 1 Dec - 16:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Officer

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Elloa : melancholy   Elloa : melancholy EmptyFri 10 Nov - 21:16

Wow that was all very cool i should spend more time doing stuff like that..
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Elloa : melancholy   Elloa : melancholy EmptyWed 15 Nov - 11:42

Excerpt of Elloa’s diary

I’ve always find him handsome, since the first day I met him, long time ago in Ashenvale forest. He was tall, he seemed courageous, and he was a friend of Phenomena. I remember so well this day, I was walking with Shademi during a patrol…and I find him so pleasant, despite of the love I felt at this time for Elendel...and his brother. It was long time ago …

During those last days we began to be closer. We fought often side to side in the darkest place of this world. During that moment, I saw him fight with grace and virility, with courage, with a kind of passion…I’m ashamed to confess, that I felt amazingly attracted by him and I began to dream about being in his arms.
I knew Aciha was in love with him. I was embarrassed but I could not stop this desire growing in my heart. I’ve been too moderate during those last centuries. I’ve always been moderated. One day, I just could be moderate anymore.
Suo needed a mentor. It’s the first time lie and served my own interest with the excuse of Elune. But I told him Elune designed me to be his mentor. At this time, I only wanted to be with him more often. I had not bad intention, but when I find myself, alone, in front of him, I could not refrain myself. And for the first time, yes for the very first time I made the first step…and I kissed him. It’s was so powerfully good, as everything I was waiting became true at that moment. I was afraid of his reaction, but I could just not stop. Strangely, he was happy, he answered my kiss with an unexpected passion, and confesses me the feelings he had since the very first time we met...this beautiful night in Ashenvale. I was so happy, as if I was freeded from all my past sufferings.

Last edited by on Fri 1 Dec - 17:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Elloa : melancholy   Elloa : melancholy EmptyWed 15 Nov - 13:22

How the things end

Elloa ‘s path was the hard path of loneliness. Even enclose by all her friends and Sentinels, she felt lonely. It was her destiny, but also her choice even if she forget it.
What happen during this sad night in Felwood will not be tell in detals. It was a common love story which end in suffering and broken heart. The only thing is that injurie was the last one Elloa could support. When Suo finaly choose to stay with Aciha, she felt so deeply abandoned that something in her soul broke...for ever.
She had only one whish…run away...Run away far away and forget. Forget everything. But at this exact moment, she had been slayed by two hordies who were hunting in the corrupted forest. She fall on the ground, tears mixed with blood. She wished to not be awakened. But Suo heard the sound of fight and came at her rescue. He fall before her...She could do nothing but only summon the light and resurrect him. Others sentinels came at that moment, warned by the yellings. Firez, commander Arin and Eryka. When she saw her beloved Arin with the druid, she understand how deeply lonely she was. And Elloa ran away.

Elloa : melancholy Elloa88xk7

She stopped in the Astranaar graveyard were had been bury one of her ancestor, and with care excavate one of their skull. If she could not leave as a normal elf because she was the Lady, if she was supposed to sacrifice herself again and again until she could not feel the little part of happiness in her own life, then she would done the ultimate sacrifice, for the benefit of her kind, for the benefit of the Kaldorei nation. She will sacrifice her light and find back the power of their ancestor : the Trolls.

Elloa : melancholy Elloa89pd2

Elloa ran away through Ratchet, the skull of her Grand’Pa in her bag. She lived there some days, waiting and looking for Ka’ali. She finally arrived and Elloa and her tried to have a long talking, especially made by sign. Elloa wanted to be initiated to voodoo. She wanted know the forgotten trolls custum which had made some of them became Kaldorei. She wanted touch the power of the Loa.

Elloa : melancholy Elloa810la6

Ka’Ali, show her how to cover the skull with her own blood, how to read in the bones’s sign, and how to enter in contact with the Loas. During this very special ritual, where the incense flavour filled the little wood room, Elloa listened intently to Ka’Ali’s words and gesture, trying to imitated herself, and to feel deeply the powerful voodoo magi. In the secret of her heart, Elloa hoped to be mounted by Erzulie, the Loa of passion and pleasure. She though that if she was invaded by the power of the most beautiful Loa, she will become loveable under Suo’s eyes. But when the energy came from the hight, invading Elloa’s soul, invading Elloa’s mind, invading Elloa’s body…it was not Erzulie, it was not Lukou, or Damballah, the Loas the young priestess knew the most. No. It was Kalfu.
Kalfu, the Loa of dark moon, the exacted opposite of Elune, the Loa of shadow path came in her posseded her during few times, filled her with the power of darkness. At this time Arin which had been warned by a letter from her Lady, was coming, and was in the room at this moment, amazed by the things happening. Elloa who had always been enclosed by light was became as dark as a night without moon.

Elloa : melancholy Elloa811bp1

And Elloa die…

After having thanks Ka’Ali for her help, and her initiation, and with the promise of saying each other soon to continue the spiritual research, Elloa decided to came back in Darnassus and to continue her duty of Lady. She planed to initiate step by step the sentinel, and rise up the old power of Kaldorei to make the nation of Night as powerfull as before. The Kaldorei Nation would know again her past glory, with the help of Kalfu, the dark twin of Elune.
On his way to Astrannar, she met Arin again. She wanted share with the commander her project for future and hoped for some comfort in her arms. But Arin announced she left her post of commander, and she left her tabard.
It was the last injuries Elloa supported. Without add one words, she ran away in the forest, leaving behind her all her possession, all her dream, all her hope. Elloa was dead. Kalfira Darkmoon was born.

Last edited by on Fri 1 Dec - 17:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Elloa : melancholy   Elloa : melancholy EmptyWed 15 Nov - 14:46

((OOC: Edit: deleted, and appologize))

Last edited by on Thu 16 Nov - 10:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Elloa : melancholy   Elloa : melancholy EmptyWed 15 Nov - 15:49

((Earlier Elloa did wrote that you can't reply or see this ICly:P
THough it looks like she deleted that post.))
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Elloa : melancholy   Elloa : melancholy EmptyWed 15 Nov - 22:36

((Now if you want find my diary and my book note you can do it, but do it RP in game Smile and for that you have to know where was my house. hahahahaha . Make the difference between the texte writed which are not the diary and the book note. The book note contain a lot of information about voodoo legend etc..))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elloa : melancholy   Elloa : melancholy Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
badaboom :: The Darnassus Sentinels : who we are :: The Sentinels-
Jump to: