badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Drakonis Stormfront.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

Drakonis Stormfront. Empty
PostSubject: Drakonis Stormfront.   Drakonis Stormfront. EmptyWed 12 Apr - 21:35

Born in a quiet cottage somewhere in Ashenval forest, young Drakonis Stormfront was fed with the great stories of the Forest Lord since his birth.
His parents didnt have the heroic jobs everybody had, just simple one's, hiding away from coruption, the plague, and death.

It was his favorite bed time story, the story about a mere night elf, seeking out, finding the Forest Lord, and becoming the Forest Lord's humble student.

As years past, Drakonis finally left at the age of 18. To travel, and seek out the Forest Lord who calls himself Cenarius.
Stories about the demigod had drawn Drakonis right into the big city of Darnassus.

There, his nature instincts took over, and Drakonis was lead towards the archdruid Staghelm. The archdruid had already been waiting for the arrival of the young druid, for he had a message.
Drakonis read the message, a message that would change his life forever.
In the message he read, that there was bad news about his parents. A tribe of furbolgs that invaded years ago, showed up again, as his father and mother were caught by suprise, they could do nothing.
Tears fell from the eyes of Drakonis.

Then the archdruid said that it was time he should start training. He mentioned a place in Teldrassil, called Shadowglen.
Catching some skilled guards on their way there, Drakonis took off, with the promise to the archdruid, to return some day, if his skills were better trained.
In Shadowglen, he found the most beautiful beasts akin, all young - as was Drakonis.
Drakonis got drawn to the nature even more. He studied the ways of the druid. After alot of training, Drakonis sought out the tribe of furbolgs, and took them out, one by one. Now, as a mature man, Drakonis travels around the world, looking for the Forest Lord, Cenarius.

Last edited by on Thu 13 Jul - 6:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celestar
Watcher
Celestar

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2006-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Drakonis Stormfront.   Drakonis Stormfront. EmptyThu 13 Apr - 12:45

Based on what I've read of the legends...
You will find Cenarius in the Emerald Dream. Search for him there, my Brother.
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Drakonis Stormfront.   Drakonis Stormfront. EmptyWed 21 Jun - 11:41

Walking around for many seasons, Drakonis returns to Fandrel Staghelm..

"I traveled the globe, ever following the way of a balanced druid...like you said would be best."

*sits down*

"however, during my travels to many cities, I"ve spoken to many druids...who, all took the ways of the feline form...Fandrel, I decided to follow the path of the paw..."

*fandrel walks away, completely ignoring Drakonis*
*Drakonis stands up, and walks off*

lost in his mind.....
The hunt is on....hunt for knowledge...to know the ways of the paw, but not lose sight of my true me....

Will I ever find it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drakonis Stormfront.   Drakonis Stormfront. Empty

Back to top Go down

Drakonis Stormfront.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
badaboom :: The Darnassus Sentinels : who we are :: The Sentinels-
Jump to: