badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Firez' Ending (Bad)

Go down 
+5
Shenrien
Drakonis
Adora
Tylarin
Firez
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Firez
Officer
Firez

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2006-04-06

Firez' Ending (Bad) Empty
PostSubject: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyThu 7 Sep - 2:14

Darnassus

"Raaaaaah!"
Firez lets out while he stretches in bed. He looks at Chloye next to him and smiles.
"See you soon..."

He gets up and walks out onto the balcony of his house and looks over Darnassus.

'There is a strange energy coming from North of Lordaeron...'
((Lordaeron, Now known as Undercity))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkshore

Firez looks back at Teldrassil as he gets on a boat to Menethil Harbour.
"So long, Sentinels... This is my fate... I can feel it..."
A small wet patch appears on the cloth covering his eyes.
"*sigh* I must stay strong... I'm not going to die..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tirisfal Glades

Firez leans against the walls of Lordaeron as he notices a few undead coming his way...
"Hmmmm..." He assesses the situation...
"I can't come all this way and die here"
He reaches for his back and unsheaths his brothers sword.
"Time to use this thing..."

He envelopes himself in the shadows and walks over towards the 3 undeads. He begins to concentrate on the sword, which begins to glow red.

'Crack, Crack, Crack!!'

The noise of the sword going through three exposed spines swiftly, travels through the air.

"Hmph..."

He continues to walk North...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Few Months Later...

Corruption

A tall pale-skinned elf walks into Darnassus towards the sentinels...

"Hello there, sentinels" the elf says as he smiles.

They all look at him with a funny look upon thier faces.

"It's me... Firez ShadowGlade..."

OOC: Okay, let me make this clear... This is a FORUM story...none of it shall be mentioned in game because, I, Of course will come back to Scarshield Legion to see you all and RP. I have'nt thought yet of how Firez body has changed... a possible decompostion of his body and his 'soul' collaborates with demonic energies, and then a physical form is produced in the form of a Blood Elf. I hope no one will miss me while I'm away with no game-time Crying or Very sad

Edit: Please continue this story...it's the closest thing I have to RP, although...I could play Neverwinter Nights.
Back to top Go down
Tylarin
Officer
Tylarin

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyThu 7 Sep - 11:17

(( Basically, what he's saying is that his game time has expired and he wont be coming back until the expansion is released, at which point he'll be changing to a Blood Elf. Therefore his RP is as above :p ))
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 1:04

Firez stands in front of the sentinels...

"You are all looking at me as if I'm a ghost..."

His eyes glow bright green as the wind blows his long blonde spikey hair to the side...
Back to top Go down
Adora
Officer
Adora

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 6:02

Adora seems to be staring past Firez rather than directly at him. She shivers and get her focus on him again after a while.

"You's different, that's all...", she says and looks down on the ground beside Firez. "Almost like a ghost".

She again looks up at his green eye's and knit her brows. Although a bit uncertain, but still not too appearent, she steps forward and reach out her hand towards Fire's chest and let's out a satisfied sigh as soon as her hand meets it's target. Adora smiles and excitedly hugs Firez.

"I likes you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 8:18

*Drakonis gasps at the sight of the blood elf in front of him*

Your clothing, it looks familiar, Firez....
though, your appearance has changed...
heh, especially your ears, did you train your ear muscles to make them stand up straight?
Just kidding, welcome back Firez..

*Drakonis walks around Firez, checking every inch of the new Firez*
Uh huh, you sure did change...

*Drakonis gasps*

Are you now one of those so called Blood Elves?!

They, well...most of them Are evil! Firez.....are you now against us? Must we fear you from now on?
Back to top Go down
Shenrien
Recruit

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 12:50

Shenrien glares at Firez, drawing her bow while Tulin Falanah was screeching in silence.

"Sentinels, are you able to see it at least now? The demon you called Firez is corrupted as allways, i said it once and i will repeat ever and ever again: He was and will allways be able to be possessed by demons! Just look at him! He is corrupted as allways! Draw your weapons and kill him or do you want to say this mutation is able to be cured?! I dare it is! He is [/i]was[/i] and allway will be a demon!"

She glares into the direction of the Sentinels, if those are still ignoring her or now are able to take her by word.

"Prove me wrong, those of you, who still dont want to believe me! Prove me this... mutation has nothing to do with any corruption! I allways told you we should have killed him many times before, now is our chance!"
Back to top Go down
Chloye
Watcher
Chloye

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 12:53

*Chloye comes out from the shadows with her once silvery eyes now glowing blazing red and with a red glowing shard hanging on a chain from her necklece where her Moon Symbol once was worn*
Back to top Go down
Chloye
Watcher
Chloye

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 13:04

*Chloye starts singing in a clear and calm voice which somehow sounds as if it comes from the Void*

I told you once but I will say it again
when you live the flesh it is the beginning
of the end
it will take you in
it will spit you out
behold the flesh and the power it holds
passion is a poison laced with pleasure bitter sweet
one of many faces that hide deep beneath
it will take you in
it will spit you out
behold the flesh and the power it holds
touch, taste, breathe, consumed...
Deja-vu. already knew from the first encounter
but know I know to let go of words to speak no more
like a wind upon your face you can't see it
but you know it's there, when beauty shows
its ugly face, just be prepared.

Passion burns like fire carried by the wind
the end of a time, a time to begin
it builds you up one way and tears
you right back down, a time to begin
the end of a time.

Touch, taste, breathe, consumed.
Back to top Go down
sylinia
Watcher
sylinia

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 16:50

*Slyinia walks towards the Sentials from behind Firez and Chloye. None of them notice her as they are captured by Chloye's song*

" It would seem" she says, as the sentials regain their concentration "that or dear friends have changed since we last met. For better or for worse, we cannot tell. It is true that there has been rumours that the so called 'Blood Elf's have arrived in Azeroth and that they do indeeed seem to be forming alliances with the hated horde. However would you stereotype all night elfs to be of one mind? and all have the same ideal? No of course you wouldnt as we all know."

*raises her arm and points from sential to sentinal*

" that each has their own ideas of the perfect world and their own amitions. But yet you would streotype Firez and Chloye here to be the same as the 'Blood elfs'?"

*Adora looks at Slyinia angrily*

*Slyinia moves infront of Firez and Chloye, bettween them and the
Sentials, and raises her spear infront of them*

"We have heard your opinion on the matter Adora, and i would hope that you would put frendship above petty dislikes. But if you will have me do so, i will look after Chloye and Firez and see that they get up to no mischief"

*looks at Arin for his opinion*

" And as to Firez being possesed again, would you belive that he would seem so normal in personality and that he would even keep the same ablities and figure if he were possesed? and would you not think that he would aquire more power from said demon?

*pokes Firez hard in the side with the other end of her spear, he gasps and steps back*

" and you would have us slay him? like a tainted saber here in Tedrassil? or would you do this on your own, and feel some responsibility to attack anything that may or may not pose a threat to us?"

*Slyinia stabs the blunt end of the spear into the ground at her feet and begins to sharpen the blade*

" I would like to see you try"

"I have seen much in this world and of the coruption that can befall Man and Elf alike, adn i have grown as sence for such things, like the corruption of the Troggs or the Quillbores or the Timbermaws, and this...change to Firez and Cholye has no reseblence to any of them, nor to any demon i have heard speak of"

*Glares at Adora*

" And as such as ask for the councils onpoins and for yours"

*points at the Sentinals gathered before her*
Back to top Go down
Shenrien
Recruit

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 17:08

Shenrien shakes her head, kneels down for a while befor she stands up and draws an arrow.

"We killed druids of our kind, druids of the talon, of the fang, traitors who stepped into the side of the horde and attacked us first. And why? because we werent able to cure them, and we even havent looked for aid.

And what about you, defender of the demon, you sound as if you would prefer to be corrupted by those demons aswell only for their power, 'aquiring power of said demons'. Who are you? Who are you all and why are you here? if you still consider possessed ones as our kind and defending those who gave and lost their souls only to 'aquire the power of said demons'? You arent defending our homes, you arent defending our hometowns, you even arent defending your own kind by defending those possessed ones and demons! I wouldnt be surprised if Darnassus would be overrun by demons and other kind if you all prefer to stay witht hem! I even wouldnt be surprised if more and more of you all, you so called Sentinels, will be possessed one by one in the near future only thanks to those" Shenrien is pointing to Firez, Sylania and Chloye. "Demon huggers and demons."

After having finished these words and a short moment an arrow is flying into the direction of Firezs Shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chloye
Watcher
Chloye

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 17:11

*laugh*

*turns to Firez*

I'm here to take you.....
We are ready....

Syl....Get out of the way please...
I have some "matters" to finish off....

*glares at some of the Sentinels*
Back to top Go down
Chloye
Watcher
Chloye

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 17:13

*The arrow stops in mid air and then touches the ground*

*Chloye looks at Shen and laughs*
Back to top Go down
sylinia
Watcher
sylinia

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 19:59

*Places her Spear infront of Chloye as tho to stop her retreating*

"We have a right to know what has happened to both of you."

"And Shenrien, thank you for your kind words but, as you can see their not needed. There is nothing you can do"
Back to top Go down
Chloye
Watcher
Chloye

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 20:11

Syl...Please...
Put down your blade, i dont want to harm you...

Only those who deserve it will be taken care of this night....

*with a blink of her eyes fires surround Shen in a ring*

*yells* Arin!Is this a soldier of yours...?

*lowers her voice a bit*

Or should I say....was.....?
Back to top Go down
Árín
Commander
Árín

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 23:39

- Árín walks into the temple, after beeing summon by an unknown setninel to calm this crowd -

So.. its right Firez, you have turned into one of our enemys.. have a moment to explain this before your last change runs out?

- Clearly shocked and angered by this event, Árín Steps in betwen the two groups and raises her vocie again -

What the hell is going on here? In the temple? Sentinels have you gone mad? Firez and Chloey? have you lost all respect for everything? Please atleast take all this outside..

- Motions the group out -

( okies... by doing something like this, risking your chars life.. -sighs- not that anyone here is wanting to die, but jeez this is hardcore RP ^^ , i would like to give comments but ill keep it shut :p )
Back to top Go down
Chloye
Watcher
Chloye

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptySat 9 Sep - 0:30

((arin, heh we are not supposed to be in the temple dear :PPP))
Back to top Go down
Tylarin
Officer
Tylarin

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptySat 9 Sep - 1:44

(( Thier chars kinda have to die...well, not Firez o chloye's as theyre converted already, but i believe syl's needs to die so we can leave server in an appropriate manner come expansion time. I however have the emerald dream as a back up plan, hehe ))
Back to top Go down
Chloye
Watcher
Chloye

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptySat 9 Sep - 4:47

((grrrrrrrrr i had to convet dear i'm not abandoning chloye you know :PPPPP ))
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptySat 9 Sep - 10:34

((like i said, this is a FORUM story. I do still want to come back to Scarshield and be able to RP.))
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptySat 9 Sep - 10:38

"So it makes me an enemy because my body has changed? What of my memories, the fun, the laughter and the pain I have had with the sentinels...?"

*flicks his hair back*

"My personality is still here... as with a thirst for this unimaginable power..."

*eyes glint red*
Back to top Go down
Adora
Officer
Adora

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptySat 9 Sep - 17:13

((Hey, sylinia... what did I do? Shocked ))
Back to top Go down
Chloye
Watcher
Chloye

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptySat 9 Sep - 18:40

*glares at Shen*

Arin...Your "soldiers" seem....hm..."unpatient"....

You wish to die Shen...?Or you are just too stupid to understand...?

*a young Elf comes out from the shadows behind Chloye*
*her eyes seem a bit unnatural for an Elf*

Sentinels this is our daughter.....

*2 felhunters come out from the shodows as well and stand next to the young Elf as if they are guarding her*

Now get out of my face Shen or embrace the sweet feeling of pain....

*glares with flaminf eyes*
Back to top Go down
Árín
Commander
Árín

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptySat 9 Sep - 19:09

*Árín looks at the fellhunters and the child with pity*

You demon filth... for the sake of old freindship ... i suggest you get out of our sight now..
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptySat 9 Sep - 19:14

"Get out of your sight?"

*takes out a piece of cloth and hands it to Árín*

"This is something for you all to remember me by... The cloth I wore over my eyes..."

*A tear drops down Firez face*

"Maybe...this is for the better..."

*holds up the guild tabard*

"May I keep this... to remember you all by?"

((Even though he may be a blood elf... he still loves the Sentinels... That's why this is a forum story so I can come back))
Back to top Go down
Chloye
Watcher
Chloye

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) EmptySat 9 Sep - 19:19

Out of sight....?
Heh...
But...I have "unfinished" business here....

*smiles at the young Elf*

*the young girl smiles back and instanty it is embraced my flames that unexpectedly dont seem to harm her*

*the young Elf's eyes turn red*

*she kneels and pats the felhunter on her right playfully*

*Chloye turns to Arin*

Dont I....?
*smirks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) Empty

Back to top Go down

Firez' Ending (Bad)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next