badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Warrior's Fury...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firez
Officer
Firez

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2006-04-06

Warrior's Fury... Empty
PostSubject: Warrior's Fury...   Warrior's Fury... EmptyTue 10 Oct - 19:22

Silence surrounds an infernal in Ashenvale. The sky glows a deep scarlet around the forest as dusk befalls on Azeroth.

"Hrrr...Hrrr.."

As the demons scattered around Felfire Hill roamed the area, a silent shadow moves about..

"Hrrr...Hrrr..."

The infernal twitchs as it hears a very faint noise...

"Hrrr...Hrrr..."

*Damn those humans... They never understand anything...* Firez thinks to himself*

*WHACK*

A large fist of an infernal cracks against the side of Firez miniscule head compared to the adversary's, It begins to walk to where Firez had landed. Firez quickly got up with lost balance and started to run... *Drip, Drip, Drip* Blood trickles down the side of his face. Felguards noticed his presence and began to chase him around the Hill.

"Damn it!"

He runs up the hill to where the two large blades of Manaroth reside, tens of demons surround him...

"I can't kill all of these..." Firez whimpers...

He then looks up at the two large blades...

"Power...."

*WHACK*

Another overwhelming blow by an infernal's large, rocky fist knocked him flying, he lands and the floor and bounces a couple of metres, He gets up again slowly, breathing deeply as if about to go wild, He notices a shoddy looking two-handed sword lying in front of him. He looks back up at the demons and grins.

*Sching!*

Firez kicks the large sword up into the air and grabs hold of it, he gets used to the weight of the blade for a few seconds and runs straight towards all of the demons. Fury and power had consumed his body as he learns the techniques of a strong warrior...

OOC: Does'nt mean I'm quitting Firez, I have made an alt. Like Arin has (Sorry for copying if you feel that way) which is a warrior, I made this story as I got bored...
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

Warrior's Fury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior's Fury...   Warrior's Fury... EmptyTue 10 Oct - 19:30

((The tabard of zhe elf in your zignature is not teh zame as the zentinelz current tabard Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2006-04-06

Warrior's Fury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior's Fury...   Warrior's Fury... EmptyWed 11 Oct - 14:15

Okay, I did that picture AGES ago...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warrior's Fury... Empty