badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Shamir Truthseeker (leaving (only shamir leaves)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damin Truhseeker
Watcher
Damin Truhseeker

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-08-18

Shamir Truthseeker (leaving (only shamir leaves) Empty
PostSubject: Shamir Truthseeker (leaving (only shamir leaves)   Shamir Truthseeker (leaving (only shamir leaves) EmptyTue 28 Nov - 22:10

Powers of shadows
((my leaving))

Shamir stood at the ports of his home. Well now it was his former home. Before so colourful flowers were now lounging on the ground and they were gone black. Same was happen to some trees near by. Little house stood on top of little hill like nothing was happen. It was so false. Someone said to Shamir that horde raid had destroyed half of the whole village. Fortunately almost all made it alive. But some didn’t.
Shamir pressed his hands in fist and move his legs nervously. His head was full of questions and theories. There was flame burning his heart. The flame of revenge wish. Shamir was ashamed of himself about feelings of revenge, because he wanted to revenge for all the horde. Sentinels had teached him that all the horde weren’t enemies. But he chouldnt believe so anymore. He had enough. He had to get his revenge. Blood for blood.

Some days later he walked along small forest road planning to collect some herbs on the way to Darnassus.
“Shamir! Good! I wanted to see you and talk about that letter what you sent me some time ago”, said familiar voice behind traveler.
“Ishnu’alah shan’do”, he replied.
“I don’t have much time so lets talk this over. So? You are planning to find out more about dark magic? Are you totally sure? Ready?” His master said.
“Yes. I have learned enough to get along alone. I really appraise time that you have used up my training. And I am sure it will help me, but there is something that I have to find out on my own”, Shamir said.
“Yes yes I know. But are you really ready to take next step? Sometimes the dark powers has took control of their users and made them do terrible things! To kill, to make pain, to destroy this world. I think you should wait that your powers grow before contacting dark magic.”
“You think that I am too weak? Too weak to control my self?”, Shamir said a bit angry.
“No! I didn’t say so! I just want to warn you about what you are going to do. It is exceedingly dangerous! Not just for you. Also for your family and someone who is close to you!”
Shamir stopped and looked straight into his teachers eyes: “No one is close for me! Not anymore. All are gone… My mother, my brother and I didn’t ever know who was my father… haha… so? I don’t have nothing to loose.”
“You can’t think like that! Who said your brother was dead? No one? So you still have chance to find him!”
“Hmmh…”
“Why you want to learn about dark magic by the way?”
“I want to revenge for the horde.”
“So it is it?! Need of revenge? I deny you to work with dark powers because you are upset about your mothers death. Don’t you see how the dark has begun to take you to its control?”
“What are you talking about? That I am crazy? Well… I am not and secondly… She was only one who I got. Everyone got friends… except me. Everyone got someone to love… except me. Everyone got someone who cares about you… except…”
“…you? Listen what are you talking! Shamir who I knew wouldn’t say nothing like that! I think you are stayed awake without sleep too long wondering your losts. And lets see? No one cares about you? How about your guild? I bet they are happy to know you are alive and you are fine. And do not dare to say that I don’t care you! I want my students rather stay alive and live normal life than mourn their sorrow.”
“If you care about me why you want to disable me to learn new?”, Shamir yelled full of fury.
“I don’t. I just say don’t take so big step before you have enough skill… If I say truth now…. I think you are not even close to be ready! And don’t yell at me. This ends now and we will not speak about this again”, he said and turned to walk away.

At that moment something snap in Shamirs head and he extend his arms towards his teacher. Some kind of black cloud surrounded other elf and when the cloud was away… Shamir looked terrified at a body.
For long time he couldn’t do nothing else than just stand and watch what he had done. Then Shamir heard some voices coming closer. That woke him up and in one instant… he was gone.

((I wanted to make Shamir to do some terrible things when he decides to turn shadow... I planned him to be holy first... From now on Shamir will be a kind of enemy for all the others (yes for elfs too)... work with others when he wants. But feel free to come RP with me when ever you want Twisted Evil but remember Shamir will be a bit different that he used to be Razz ))
((But BTW Damin will stay in guild (and he will be still my main) so you cant get ridd of me yet Smile ))

Last edited by on Tue 28 Nov - 22:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sylinia
Watcher
sylinia

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Shamir Truthseeker (leaving (only shamir leaves)   Shamir Truthseeker (leaving (only shamir leaves) EmptyTue 28 Nov - 22:12

OOC...all i have to say is bd timing...very bad timing
><
Back to top Go down
Damin Truhseeker
Watcher
Damin Truhseeker

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Shamir Truthseeker (leaving (only shamir leaves)   Shamir Truthseeker (leaving (only shamir leaves) EmptyTue 28 Nov - 22:20

sylinia wrote:
OOC...all i have to say is bd timing...very bad timing
><

((what you mean? Shamir wasnt BTW very active in the guild (enlisted) and I am playing more active with Damin... Why bad timing <.<))

((EDIT: And One reason of leaving was that Shamir has become my alt character who I dont play very often. I cant take part of guild seremonies or RP with guild good becose Shamir can be sometimes offline for week or more... And I said I play allmost all the time Damin. So I decidet to change shamir to shadow and leave the guild so I chould make Shamir a kind of *eavil* and play sometimes RP, but still not very active... If I would be in guild I would RP with guild, but if I will be inactive no one knows Shamir silent ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shamir Truthseeker (leaving (only shamir leaves)   Shamir Truthseeker (leaving (only shamir leaves) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shamir Truthseeker (leaving (only shamir leaves)
Page 1 of 1