badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

The story of Chanike Shadowpain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kauri
Traveller
Kauri

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-30

The story of Chanike Shadowpain Empty
PostSubject: The story of Chanike Shadowpain   The story of Chanike Shadowpain EmptyTue 9 Jan - 23:26

Long ago, somewhere in the Tauren lands, two young Night Elfs traveled.
They were married and had a baby-Night Elf with them. But on one day they walked to a Tauren village, and the guards, that were very rude, killed them.

But.... The story does not ends here....

The guard didn't killed the baby Night Elf, he not even knowed it was there. So one day after the Tauren guard killed the two Night Elfs, a Tauren woman passed by. And she heared someone crying... So she walked of the path, and found the two body's. She looked carefully and what was there... A little baby, BUT it was a Night Elf. And the Horde is not friendly with their enemy's. But this Tauren was, and she took her to the village. When the people saw the baby they all looked angry to the woman, called Raven Thundertail. She took the baby to her home and feeded it, it was very hungry and thirsty.

After 6 years of living in the Village called Camp Taurajo the Tauren accepted the little Night Elf girl. The name that has been given to this child was Chanike Shadowpain. The name was chosen because she liked to kill everything, and liked pain.

Chanike learned to fight with weapons, but she was more intrested in magic spells. So the Chief, called Murog Painhoof gave her a book they once stole from the Alliance. It was full with spells, and how to cast them. But most of them she liked the curses that were painfull, bloody and rude.
So she chose the way of a Warlock. Once, an Undeath Warlock came to the village. Chanike was so impressed to see him cast the spells so fast and talented, she asked to her 'mother Raven' if she could go with her.
And yes, she said:' Yes my child, but beware, there is much evil in Azeroth. If u promise to look out and visit me again, you can go Chanike. And i want to talk with that Warlock.'

So Raven and the Warlock called Hinde Tera'nuc had a long conversation about Chanike. After 3 long hours they came out the Tipi. Chanike had one day to say goodbye to all her friends, and her mother.

After she begon with traveling hinde spoke to her and said:' Chanike, I have much secrets about the ways to kill people with curses, and i want to teach them to you. Do you want that?' Chanike answered: 'Ofcourse I want that, I want to become the most powerfull Warlock in hole Azeroth.'
And so the travel begon....

After five years of blood, tears and pain, Chanike became a powerfull Warlock. She fighted againt the Alliance, and so killed much of her real brothers and sisters. On one of the most biggest wars, an Night Elf commander yelled:' For victory!!!! And for Elune!!!'
After that battle she asked in every village who Elune was, but no one wanted to answer her. A merchant said to her:' Go to Kayau, she is the priest of our village, she will tell you, if she thinks you really want it.'

So Chanike headed to the temple of the Undeads to talk with Priestess Kayau. it was and old lady, with no eyes and a white skin, so white, it hurted in Chanike's eyes. She asked friendly to Kayau:' Priestess Kayau, I came here with a question. i want to know who Elune is.' 'Aaaahh... Chanike, i have been expecting you... Come and take a seat...'

'Oke Chanike... Elune is the Goddes of the Night Elfs.... So in matter of fact, she is you Goddes too....' 'Is that all! Is it only a Goddes! I thought it was a real mighty person that leaded the army of the Alliance or something!' ' No, no, no Chanike... But you have a little point... It is the commander of the Night Elfs, they fight for her too!'
And Kayau dissepeared in front of her.

Dissapointed Chanike returned to Hinde. She told it and Hinde said:' Yes, it is only a Goddes... But if you dont believe in her, as a Night Elf, you believe in another God or Goddes, you will be treated like a witch!
Not many Night Elfs died because they didn't believe in her. Cause no one is that dumb to say something like that. 'So i would be treaten as a witch if i lived at the Night Elfs?' 'I don't think that Chanike...' 'Why not? You just tell me.' 'Aaahh... Chanike, sometimes you are so silly. If you would be raised by Night Elfs, they would have learned you to believe in Elune.
That's just how life is, my dear. Lets go sleep now, we will travel tommorow to your mother again, with the zeblin.' *Chanike kisses Hinde goodnight*.

The next moring Chanike wakes up and yawns loudly. 'Good morning Chanike, do you had a good night?' Hinde asks. 'Not really, i dreamed about Squirrels taking over the world...' 'Squirrels taking over the world?' *Hinde laughs with a shine in her eyes*. 'Oh, Chanike, where would I be without you?' ' The dream was really real Hinde, its not funny.' 'It is Chanike... It is...'

On their way to Camp Taurajo they say an leg of an Orc on the road. 'Whats that' Chanike asks. 'Someone has been fighting here... And i think they still close' Hinde answers. AFter five more minuts walking 5 Night Elfs with a green marking on their face, jump before them and one of them says:' Leave the girl alone, or we will need to hurt ya, Undead scum...' With one second of thinking Chanike gets her sword and start to attack. Hinde uses some spells and she saves just on time Chanike of a painfull death. A skull comes out of Hindes staff and begins to attack the Night Elfs. She casts another spell and purple ropes begin to grew under her feet, and strangles her enemy's. After killing 4 of them, Chanike asks to the last Night Elf:' Did u killed the camp North of here? ' Please don't kill me, I can pay you ric...' 'I said... DID U KILLED THE CAMP NORTH OF HERE FOOL?' 'Yes, we did, we killed those Taurens, and 15 of our other men are killing them slowly now...' Chanike looks angry and pulls her sword into his heart. Sad Chanike says:' Lets look who's still alive.'

When they reach the camp they see body's of Taurens, Trolls and Orcs.
Chanike begins to yell her mothers name and begins to cry
and says:' From this moment, i will kill every Alliance basterd that's even dares to look at me.' Hinde says:' I am very sorry for you, lets look for your mothers body.' 'Your right... No more tears... Only blood...'

And from this moment Chanikes spirit lives in all Horde further.
And this words the most Horde will never forget....

No more tears.... Only blood....

She gave her body to Sylvanas, the Banshee queen... Queen of the evil.... No one could stop her.... She would destroy everything....
And for so far... Much of that plan succeded.... Most of it then....
So you can see.... Not every Night Elf is.... Good... Everyone has his or her.... own Religion, idea's and suggestions.... About war, love, and death...
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The story of Chanike Shadowpain   The story of Chanike Shadowpain EmptyWed 10 Jan - 9:35

Nice story how a Night elf stops believing in Elune and turn "evil", just like Shar tongue
Or as Shar would say "So you've seen the truth? Excellent, now stop bothering me." xD

Though, if it's going to be your Belfs background there are a few lore complications, but it's not as many as i would've thought when i first read through it, the problem is mainly with the timeline, and that the forsaken, undeads with a free mind have only exsisted for around 6 years.
Timeline thing is that Night Elves first reach adulthood around 300 years or so, and live for more than 1000 years, even though the world tree was destroyed, so they remain kids for a lot more years than the other races.
Back to top Go down
Kauri
Traveller
Kauri

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Not good storywriter   The story of Chanike Shadowpain EmptyWed 10 Jan - 16:58

hehe... I know I am not a good writer... I just wanted to try it Smile Sad
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The story of Chanike Shadowpain   The story of Chanike Shadowpain EmptyWed 10 Jan - 22:10

It's not that, i like the writing.
Just if you planned to use it as a background story or something like that, there would have to be made a few change it to make it fit with the lore tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Chanike Shadowpain   The story of Chanike Shadowpain Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of Chanike Shadowpain
Page 1 of 1