badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Firez' Ending (Bad)

Go down 
+5
Shenrien
Drakonis
Adora
Tylarin
Firez
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Árín
Commander
Árín

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Sep - 19:22

*nods at Firez holding the tabard*

As i said, for the sake of old freindship.. now please go, we cannot sit here and talk with demons , bloodelfs or whatever.. now go, you are our enemys now.. allied to the horde.
Back to top Go down
Chloye
Watcher
Chloye

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Sep - 19:25

*laughs loudly*
*the felhunters rise their heads and look up to their "summoner"

You cant hurt us Arin...

*Chloye rises her hand and a protective ring of fire surrounds Firez, Chloye and the young Elf along with the fel hunters*
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2006-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Sep - 19:26

*smiles as a felguard appears*

"Master Firez, you have been summoned"

*he looks at the sentinels and smiles*

"Goodbye..."

*Firez disappears in a red aura with the Felguard*
Back to top Go down
Chloye
Watcher
Chloye

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Sep - 19:29

*speaks to Arin with no sound coming from her mouth though*

"I...will...be...back...."

*all of them disappear in the flames*

((ok this is my departure, i will be around in the forum though and i will probly log in from time to time just to see you guys Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Shenrien
Recruit

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Sep - 20:37

Shenrien touches the fire, or more likely nears her hand to the fire fo feel how warm it is.

"Going to kill me... wanting to kill me... enthusiastic... only because i am at least hunting demons?" She mutters to herself, the main reason: the others left.

Maybe the fire will disappear, maybe not.

"We should have killed both when we were able to, now take a look at both, demon filthies, demon huggers, and for sure demon parts in them! They should have died a long time ago... or do you still want to prove me wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Árín
Commander
Árín

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Sep - 20:44

*sighs and curses*

This fucking world is driving me nuts...

*walks away*

( Ok.... you CANT be invinceble, you cant just pop a finger and be untouchable in the game, then everyone would do that and i could make and RP story where i fly to Storwind and kill the king by farting on him and no one could do a thing becouse im super lady Árín... this does not work. 2 people and a fellhunter against a group of trained soldiers.. bleh?)
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Sep - 21:02

(( I suppose Firez just wanted to play,and that this story have no influence on you char IG.
BTW, I really hope Tylarin and Sylina not leave SL nor your elves. Well..I hope also for all of us who want to play BE, we wil stick together ^^. Sorry for disturbing this . ))
Back to top Go down
Chloye
Watcher
Chloye

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Sep - 21:16

((heh arin because Chloye says that you cant hurt her doesnt mean that it is a fact, what i mean is that a char's beliefs arent neccesserily true))

((PS:it was 2 felhunters and a felguard actually Razz))
((PS2:again, this is a FORUM story, it doesnt affect ppls chars ic, it is just something to play by))
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Sep - 1:42

Syrias

*Syrias walks along and notices Shenrien touching the fire*

"Oh... What's that you lookin' at?"

*Syrias gasps*

"I see...so the heartless bastard went to the north of the Eastern Kingdoms..."

*Syrias flicks her hair and looks around at the sentinels*

"That's a bit strange for him... Leaving you all like that..."
Back to top Go down
Tylarin
Officer
Tylarin

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Sep - 2:16

*Sylinia slowly lowers her spear and walks to a bench and sinks onto it with a look of distress on her face*

"I..."

*her look hardens*

Talks under her breath, more to herself than anyone.

"I will not abandon my friends, I will not leave them to become like those that i have hunted"

*Whilst all the Sentials are talking amung themselfs, Sylinia stands and begins to walk towards the portal*

" Shenrien i belive that my friends are stronger than the demons that seem to be possesing or controling them. I am disapointed that you do not see the same hope for them that i see. Farewell sentials"

"I may see you again Sentials I may not, with good luck i will see you again with good news about our firends if not...I will say my farewells now"

*Waves to the congrigation and walsk away from them*

((sorry adora i ment Shenrien not u Sad sorry ))
Back to top Go down
sylinia
Watcher
sylinia

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Sep - 2:17

(( Above post is by me Smile didnt know tyl loged in before :S)
Back to top Go down
Tylarin
Officer
Tylarin

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Sep - 2:36

((hehe, confusing cross accountness FTW!!! yes, syl typed that out but didint know i was logged on that comp, hehe. Elloa....I won't be totally abandoning my elf....i will come back every so often for a few cameo appearances...but nothing big time or major to be honest))
Back to top Go down
Shenrien
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Sep - 3:12

(( btw. shenrien is still surrounded by fire and THIS fire she touches... or desires to without being burned ))
Back to top Go down
Chloye
Watcher
Chloye

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Sep - 4:28

((lol, sorry forgot to say that ALL flames were dismissed by the time they departed))
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Sep - 1:50

((I can't abandon Firez Completely as a NE... I love NE's too))
Back to top Go down
Shenrien
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Sep - 15:47

"I saw many strong druids fallen to the corruption and to the animal inside of them just because of.... i dont know why! But if those strong and blessed by Cenarius arent able to win, i doubt your friends will be able to. They were followed by demons, havent you noticed? It's allready too late!"

Shenrien takes another arrow of her quiver and runs into the direction she saw those two 'demons' and their guards running. But she didnt notice they'd disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firez' Ending (Bad)   Firez' Ending (Bad) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Firez' Ending (Bad)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2