badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Common funds?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khelmion
Officer

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-04-11

Common funds? Empty
PostSubject: Common funds?   Common funds? EmptyFri 13 Oct - 12:50

Will there be any common funds for the guild and should it be created from the start?

My suggestion is that Every Zulkir of each "department" should be responsible for collecting and storing the various materials that is needed for their specific area. This however does NOT imply that they must gather everything by themselves, only that they are responsible for it.
This way power will be distributed so that not only one has the influence over the money and the materials, creating a perfect oppertunity for scheming and making alliances within the Council....and power concentration will shift between different constellations of Zulkirs depending on mood and internal politics. Politics in it's essence. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

Common funds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common funds?   Common funds? EmptyFri 13 Oct - 14:33

I think everybody should pay 1g....

this done ASAP....used for zhe creation of the tabard....
and buying tabards for the entire guild.
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

Common funds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common funds?   Common funds? EmptyFri 13 Oct - 14:33

A good question and a most excelent idea.
I think that it is VERY important to distribute the power.
While the Zulkir may trust each other to a certain degree, they are interrested in power, and as i see it. They don't want to share.

Of course it could also be RP'ed that the Zulkir are..well, "good friends", and are interrested in getting power together and rise to dominate the world.
But they doesn't trust eachother enough to let one of them sit with all the money and materials, weapons, whatever. As that could make one of them stand higher than the others in rank.
So every Zulkir got the same amount of power.
I think it should be done like Khel suggested*Nods*
Back to top Go down
Arafina
Ambassador

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2006-04-05

Common funds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common funds?   Common funds? EmptyFri 13 Oct - 14:41

Assuming that the guild will be founded on Ravenholdt, I have created an Orc Warlock which is now level 11. I let her speak for a while:

Me warlock, and me hear, Blood Elves come soon visit Durotar. Me much, much like dat! Hope dey are good! For da Horde, and for Srall ((=Thrall))!
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

Common funds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common funds?   Common funds? EmptyFri 13 Oct - 15:25

About this I 've planed everything but not writed it yet.
The crefting will be an important part of the background.

I'll copy what i've already writed by hand soon..But I don't have so much time so ... Wink

In short, every Zulkir will be master in a crafting.
Every Zulkir will have a slave (an alt played by another Zulkir to allow an interaction) wich will be the bank of crafting material by proffesion : one for herb, one for leather, one for enchant dust etc...

Every item sell by Red Wizard, Zulkir etc..;will be enchanted even at the AH (not especially a powerfull enchant).

Why ? :

- Because of the background, we want corrupt the world with our magi and make poeple dependedn of the item who sell to them
- It will be our mark
- low lvl enchant coul train like that
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

Common funds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common funds?   Common funds? EmptyFri 13 Oct - 15:33

Nice.
Hmm, not gonna be very easy to plan what professions each of the Zulkir should be the master in.

And i really like your idea Elloa, except. It's going to be hard to get everybody, to actually get the item they want to sell, enchanted before putting it on teh AH.
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

Common funds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common funds?   Common funds? EmptyFri 13 Oct - 21:43

That need just a few organisation nad some patience Wink but that could be nice. But ..this is true, if you are not enchanter yourself, you will not be able to sell immediatly your tresure.

But that 's a part of our RP : go in dungeon to find mysterious artefact, so, after we can make some gathering to enchant the object like in experimental rituel etc.. That can mix RP and PVE and crafting in a funny way Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Common funds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common funds?   Common funds? Empty

Back to top Go down

Common funds?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
badaboom :: Intrepid's office :: Abyss-
Jump to: