badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Useless thread....don't read it

Go down 
+2
Sharna
Elloa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

Useless thread....don't read it Empty
PostSubject: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptySun 15 Oct - 23:44

J'en ai vraiment marre de tout ces gens qui quittent la guilde jours après jours ! Tout le temps que je passe et que je perd a travailler pour quelque chose d'inutile, cela me déprime vraiment !

Encore une personne de plus qui quite, j'en peut vraiment plus, chaque ami qui quite cette guilde cela me fait mal au coeur, personne ne comprend ca. Personne ne comprend le travail et l'investissement personel que cela représente. Ni la blessure que l'on ressent lorsque cela part en couille. Je suis si lasse de tout cela. moi aussi je veux m'amuser égoistement comme vous tous. Je passe mon temps a essayer que tout aille bien. A aider machin, puis a faire du Rp avec truc par ce que cela l'amuse. Je prend soin de tout le monde, des petite des grands, des vieux, des jeunes, des nouveaux, des vétérans...Je passe mon temps a amuser la galerie, a essayer d'imaginer des évement des activités qui peuvent amuser tout le monde. En m'oubliant la pluspart du temps. J'en ai mare.

Je suis vraiment déprimée. C'est pourquoi j'écris ce post en francais. Pour l'écrire, juste exprimer ce que je ressent et que personne ne comprenne. C'est inutile d'en parler, j'ai juste besoin de pleurer et de l'écrire. Voilà. Comme c'est mon forum, comme c'est moi qui l'ait crée je peux me permettre de l'écrire. Je l'effacerai plus tard.

So ..I told you it was usell to read that thread
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptyMon 16 Oct - 1:01

I haven't read it. So don't worry about that^.^
Though mostly because i don't understand what it is you write...
But from the looks of it, it seems that you had to let out some anger or frustration?
Y'know, if there is anything, i'm pretty good at listening.
Back to top Go down
Arafina
Ambassador

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2006-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptyMon 16 Oct - 1:11

Je comprend un peu de cela.
Back to top Go down
Eleystra
High Priestress

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptyMon 16 Oct - 1:22

je comprends tous et je te comprends.

Je propose parler avec le conseil - ils sont des amis non? Et ils sont des vétérans et les vétérans sont capable a t'aider non? Ils sont capable de proposer des activités pour la guilde

well... my french is a little bit weird... but i can read and understand, but i notice my lack on writing it and to make the others understand me because of the lack of knowledge of the grammar... might be able to get it in a few days - if i wanted to ;p
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptyMon 16 Oct - 1:52

*Gets annoyed she can't french*......
Back to top Go down
Arafina
Ambassador

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2006-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptyMon 16 Oct - 7:58

(I have removed the contents of this message, because after further thinking, it wasn't appropriate. I apologize)

Last edited by on Mon 16 Oct - 10:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptyMon 16 Oct - 9:11

hmm...was annoyed that you wrote it in french...

here you go:

I have some really enough of all these people who leave the guild days after days! All the time that I pass and that I loses has to work for something of useless, that really depresses me! Still a person moreover who quite, I can about it really more, each friend who quite this guild that makes me nausea ( --> hurt my heart is the right translation), nobody does not include/understand Ca. Nobody includes work and the investment personel that that represents. Nor the wound which one feels when that leaves in testicle (---> is going in shit ) . I am so tired of all that me also I want égoistement to have fun like you all. I spend my time has to test that all is well. To help thing, then has to make RP with trick by what that amuses it. I takes to care of everyone, from small the large ones, from the old men, young people, the new ones, veterans... I spend my time has to amuse the gallery, has to try to imagine évement activities which can amuse everyone. By forgetting me the pluspart time. I have pond of it. I am really depressed. This is why I write this French post. To write it, just to express what I feels and which nobody does not include/understand. It is useless to speak about it, I have right need to cry it and write. Here. As it is my forum, as it is me which has create it I can be allowed to write it. I will erase it later.
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptyMon 16 Oct - 10:41

If I 've write this in french, it 's because I was so sad...I was really really sad yesterday evening. I just needed to express myself, but I didn't wanted annoye anyone with this, cause it's useless.
I'm nt angry, or disapointed by nonone...Just sad... I was just really sad...as if everything I tried was useless and was shit.
It's not a point of help. I don't know how to say that. But it's funny to see how a so useless thread make react so much poeple.

The things which was too much yesterday was when Arano tell me he was leaving. That was the 5 in few days.

Marshiara left cause she go on army
Yelmae go on army
Baltazard cause he fight for a stupid reason
Sharna, you know why
Yrael cause he play a dwarf
and now Arano cause of RL friend

This is really good reason, but it's really sad...Well, I was depressed. I apologise to have finaly annoyed you ...I didn't know we had so good french speaker here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptyMon 16 Oct - 11:01

And as.....I feel better, and as this thread is uselles. But as I'm honnest I'll not delete it, I'll just move it in the right place....The abyssssssssssssss

This need to be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptyMon 16 Oct - 11:20

i know, i just copied and pasted onto a translation site...

and pasted here...so, there might be some fals things...
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptyMon 16 Oct - 11:22

haha ...I believed you made it yourself, I was quiet amazed..Bloody cheater Wink *hug*
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptyMon 16 Oct - 11:23

how'd you think i came to such good notes at french!

hehe....

www.babelfish.altavista.com
Back to top Go down
Eleystra
High Priestress

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptySat 21 Oct - 17:47

babel ignores grammar, there are some grammar faults but the other words are nice
Back to top Go down
Arkash
Recruit

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptySat 21 Oct - 21:55

while we talking about ppl that are leaving the guild. I just managed to log on my Hunter (after months) and saw that somebody very very mean must have kicked him out of TDS :*(

It would be great if u could let Arkashan rejoin the Sentinels and if not pls tell me the reason why u kicked him.

To finish this post I would like to ad some random smilies:
sunny king farao geek queen afro

Thx

Ark ^^
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptySun 22 Oct - 0:18

It was actually Elloa that did it Razz
And the reason was inactivity without any word about how long or why;P
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptySun 22 Oct - 4:35

Yes indeed Arkashan, I must clean the guild from poeple who are missing during one full month without say anything....but if you want come back , you are more than welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Arkash
Recruit

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it EmptyTue 24 Oct - 22:19

Thank you dear Lady Wink

Arin has invited me back already
jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useless thread....don't read it   Useless thread....don't read it Empty

Back to top Go down

Useless thread....don't read it
Page 1 of 1