badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

My IC leave...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firez
Officer
Firez

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2006-04-06

My IC leave... Empty
PostSubject: My IC leave...   My IC leave... EmptyWed 15 Nov - 20:45

"A...dream..?"

Firez looked about him, surrounded completely by a bright light.
"What's...going on?"
Warmth surrounded his mind as the bright light shone.
"She is nearby..." Firez says while smiling...
As soon as Firez said that, the bright light had disappeared and was surrounded by darkness.

"Gyah!!!" Firez wakes up and jumps off the floor by the inn in Astranaar.
"What the hell happened there?" Firez murmers while holding his chest.
"Something does'nt feel right... something is gone..."
He slowly gets up and looks about as if searching for a lost sentimental possession.
He looks down at his hands, then looks over into the forest... 'Where the hell is she...?'

As time passed, Firez was accused for the leave of Arin and Elloa. He took up his daggers and threw his tabard into his bag.

"I'll be back one day..."

((The beginning links on to elloa dying))

Last edited by on Wed 15 Nov - 20:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

My IC leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My IC leave...   My IC leave... EmptyWed 15 Nov - 20:50

As Firez walks around the depths of Ironforge in the searing heat of the great fires... A familiar faces appears...
"Firez?" A young girl asks...
"Yes, that's me... and you are... Aciha?" He replies.

They spoke for a while before Aciha asked about Elloa...
"Any news on Elloa, Firez?" She asks...
"I have'nt seen her..." He replies...

Firez swallowed spit just before taking a massive shock...
"She is dead..." Aciha explains...

Firez takes a deep breath clenches his fists and calmly talks to Aciha a while longer...

"I have to go now, Aciha... Tell Arin I'll be back soon" He explains...

As they depart Firez begins to scowl...
"Horde will pay... Every single one..."

Last edited by on Wed 15 Nov - 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

My IC leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My IC leave...   My IC leave... EmptyWed 15 Nov - 21:14

Firez flew to the Eastern Plaguelands to help in the fight for the horde.
He had a cloak over his head at all times, but two strange red glows came from the recesses where his eyes once resided...

He got off the Gryphon and a human walked up to him...
"So good to have your help, sir" The human said to Firez...
Firez walked past the human saying nothing, keeping his face covered.

He travelled to one of the defence towers in the Plaguelands and saw fellow Kal'dorei fighting there against the horde. He quickly scanned over the Kal'dorei fighting, to see if he knew them... though none were known to him. He looked over into the corner to a small elf preistess, a young girl with light blue hair.
'She looks like...'

A strange trance came over his body as he watched the two forces collide in a massive fight for the tower... The kal'dorei began to fall beneath the orc's blades. He looked back at the priestess and smiled slightly before noticing a Undead creeping behind her...

"Look out!!" He yelled, but it was too late... the large blade of a sword travelled through the young priestess back through to her chest and exited.

Firez scowled and quickly removed his cloak and running towards the undead. He grabs the undead's head and headbutts the undead hard and cracks the plagued skull into two, He quickly grabs the body of the priestess and gently lays her on the floor. He then turns round and punches an orc round the face and jumps onto him, pushing him to floor and continue punching the orc round the face until he stopped moving. The fight lasted for hours, more Kal'dorei and Humans rushed to the scene and the tower finally became the alliance's possesion.

Firez picks up the young priestess' body and walks slowly down the tower to the nearby graveyard. He passes the body over to some humans...

"I know you tried all you can, sir..." The humans says with a sympaphetic tone...
"Who are you, sir..?" The other human asks...

Firez looks up at the humans with the strange red glow looming in his non-existant eyes, he quickly flicks the cloak over his head and murmers something quietly...

"One who has had much taken from him..." And walks off silently...
Back to top Go down
Damin Truhseeker
Watcher
Damin Truhseeker

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-08-18

My IC leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My IC leave...   My IC leave... EmptyWed 15 Nov - 22:10

((You leave too? : ( So many has left already))
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

My IC leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My IC leave...   My IC leave... EmptyFri 17 Nov - 3:59

A thin smoke pulsates from Firez' hidden mouth as he walks into Light's Hope Chapel. He notices Arin standing by the entrance. He walks up behind her and pokes her.

"Good Evening" She greets...

After some talking, Firez finds out that what Aciha said about Elloa was true...

"We'll see you again... But not yet..." Firez murmers to himself staring at the sky...

As Arin left... Firez thought to himself... 'An ambush...'

He slowly moved towards the Gryphons and mount one before flying to the harbour.
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

My IC leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My IC leave...   My IC leave... EmptyFri 17 Nov - 4:16

A gloomy and dark day surrounds Ratchet as some commotion kicks off in the inn.
Firez flies across the room and over some tables, landing on his back.
A large orc jumps up onto the table in front of him, and yells at Firez.
Firez looks up and picks up a rock and throws it at the orc's forehead, The orc stumbles and Firez quickly gets up and pushes the orc to the wall and putting his brother's Phantom Blade to the orc's husky throat, pointing upwards, with the tip touching the Orc's windpipe.

"You better tell me who was involved in this ambush... and fast... or I'll wear your voicebox as a pretty neck ornament..." He exclaims...
The orc grunts and spits in Firez face...
"Aww... I guess the second option?" Firez questions...
Firez quickly thrusts the sword up through the orc's jaw and through the top of the skull and holding him in mid-air...
"Oops.... I slipped..." Firez grins before quickly pulling the sword down and letting the body fall to the floor lifeless. Firez smiles evily as he exales a thin smoke and his red eyes glare slightly. He sheathes his sword and picks up the orc by the hair and slams him onto the counter of the inn. The goblin behind the counter quickly runs off upstairs screaming in it's language...
"Hmph... Shit service..." Firez quickly pulls up his hood and spits on the orc before slowly walking out of inn.

"Hmm?" Firez looks over to another night elf standing in front of him...

"Brother, stop these senseless killings... I may be one to talk, but what use is a dead orc going to do in your pitiful and futile attempt to help Elloa's soul be at peace?" The night elf asks...

"Arias? Hmph... Why are you here? And these are'nt senseless killings... these are horde after all, they deserve this punishment... and I won't stop until I see that they have made up for all of the trouble they have caused... And until I get vengeance..." Firez explains...

"Look at yourself, Firez... I can tell that the demon is gone, but what has become of you... it's... pure hatred..." Arias adds...

Firez growls slightly before wiping the spit off his face and breathing out deeply a thin cloud of smoke...

"Hatred... Hah..." Firez Slowly walks past Arias and off into the distance...
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

My IC leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My IC leave...   My IC leave... EmptyTue 21 Nov - 19:11

*sigh*

Firez stands on top of Dreadmist peak, bodies scatter the area around him... He stares out to the horizon with his bright red eyes.

"Hatred...."

He takes a deep breath and breathes out thick smoke, he holds his daggers tight in his grasp.

"Hatred merely isn't the word... I want vengeance for Elloa, and I won't stop until I get it... Arias you fool... Your past is not far off similar to my situation now..." Firez murmers...

"Maybe so..." A voice comes from behind Firez

Firez turns around to stand face to face with Arias.

"But you must realise, I had more taken from me... The girl I wanted vengeance for was'nt just a friend... You took Mother and Father from us too... So you should be dead... I should kill you for it... But what is the use...? Keep this up... You'll see what will happen to you..." Arias explains..

"What do you mean... 'Happen to me'?" Firez asks with a serious and broad tone in his voice.

"Firez... Stuff like this happens.. The people we care for are taken from us... There is nothing you can do now... So just stop this... or you will have the alliance after you eventually... Your rage will be the death of you... Be strong and fight well... Not be hung up on one death, you are emotionally ripping yourself apart..."

"..." Firez remains silent...

Firez reaches for his necklace and looks at a tiny piece of a shattered red shard...

"That won't help anything either, brother... If anything... you can't even think with that thing controlling you... And I thought it was bigger...?" Arias asks...

"I broke it... I gave most of the pieces to Eleystra a long time ago..." Firez explains...

"So why keep part of it?"

"I don't know... something in my tells me not to let it go..." Firez replies before jumping off of Dreadmist peak and running off...

"That boy... *sigh* ... It may be too late..." Arias says to himself...
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

My IC leave... Empty
PostSubject: Death Left In My Path   My IC leave... EmptyWed 6 Dec - 17:05

Firez clenches his head as he hears multiple voices in his head...

"Murderer! You killed them!"
The voices repeat themselves over and over...
"Derias stop it! Stop attacking us" A female voice shouts in his head...
"I'm s-sorry Syrias!" Firez yells.

Everyone is Ironforge stops and stares at Firez. He looks up at all of the peering eyes and whispers from the crowd.
"What?!" He shouts.
Everyone goes back to thier dueling and strange language. Firez begins to walk off while ignoring the glares from the people around him.

"I don't seem to do anything good around here..." He says to himself.
"I'm sure you will be able to..." A small female human says to him...
"You was in the war, was'nt you...? With Jaina involved? Mount Hyjal?" She asks...
"Why does it matter?" Firez asks...
"I've heard of these strange caverns... within these strange caverns, I've heard you can see back in time... Maybe even get involved in the past..." She smiles while telling him...

Firez tries to smile but fails... He shows his gratitude to the human by giving her a gold piece.

'We may be in this war together, But one war is mine...'
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

My IC leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My IC leave...   My IC leave... EmptyTue 12 Dec - 19:34

A dark memory shoruds Firez' dreams...

"Firez, What are you doing!?" A female voice yells...
*Crack, Crack, Crack!*
'Wha...What am I doing?' Firez thinks to himself...
Firez' hand has his father pushed up against the wall by his neck, while the other hand is continuosly smashing his face.
"Firez! Let him go!" Arias yells.
Firez breathes deeply before letting his father go, His face bloody and mangled.
"Archim ez nagaz!" Firez yells and throws himself towards Syrias.
Syrias quickly unsheathes her mace and hits Firez through the door, projecting him outside.

"ARGH!!!" Firez yells as he jolts from his sleep...
Firez breathes fast before gently touching the recess of his eyes with his fingers, He looks at his hand....
"Blood?" He asks himself...

"Quite the strange power you have there, brother..." A comforting female voice comes from next to him...
"Syrias!" Firez smiles...
Syrias kneels down next to Firez...
"So strange, You have no eyes, yet you can see... Your mind must be very trained to sense the nature's power around you and give you a clear image of everything..." Syrias enquires...
Firez looks back at his fingers and wipes the blood onto his trousers, before throwing his arms around Syrias...
"I'm so sorry... about mom and dad..."

Syrias looks over his shoulder worried...

"There is nothing we can do now, little brother..." Syrias gently pats Firez on the back... "I must go now... I'll see you around... And I hope the nightmares go..."

Syrias walks off and Firez picks up his daggers before gently releasing a sigh...

((If you like these stories, look for the other ones, they'll explain most of Firez' past))
Back to top Go down
Coradtee
Officer
Coradtee

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-07-04

My IC leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My IC leave...   My IC leave... EmptyWed 13 Dec - 8:42

((I have no part of being here, but this is very good! ))
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

My IC leave... Empty
PostSubject: Old Enemies Die Hard.   My IC leave... EmptySat 23 Dec - 16:20

Ever since I was a child... I was called Wrong, immoral and evil...
Here is how I got those names...

"Why, dad?" Firez asks...
"It's your day of birth! You're finally coming to your teenage years, son, 69 Today... You grew up so fast..." Father smiles...

Firez rolls around helplessly in bed before getting up and looking at his father's glaives ((Demon Hunter Weapons)) resting against the wall.
'One Day, Dad'll let me use them...' He thinks to himself...

"Firez come get your breakfast!" mother yells from the other room...
"Yay, I'm starving" Firez giggles and runs into the other room...

As Firez runs into the other room his father comes through the other door holding a small pair of Glaives.

"These are for you, son, I hope you use them well and slay many demons in your future..."
Firez' eyes brighten and let out a small noise of excitement as he runs up to his dad and hugs him.
"Thanks dad, I love you so much!" Firez smiles...
"Hey, come and eat your breakfast!" Mother laughs...

Firez walks outside his house with a big smile of satisfaction. He looks around and notices two slightly bigger elves coming towards him...
"Your birthday today, huh, you strange kid?" One of the twins ask...
"Yeah, demon lover?" The other one adds...

The first twin pushes Firez over and gives him evil glares...
"Wait until your parents die, then no one will protect you... I'll kill you, Derias... Just you wait..." The twins whispers to Firez.
The twins spit on Firez and walk off laughing, Firez looks up at them with tears in his eyes.

Many years pass and Firez grows older...
"Derias, Now is your time to go out on your own and bring me back some proof of your skill." Father insists...

That was the point where it all went wrong... I went out there to impress my father and bring him back one of the strongest I can find... But it all went wrong...wrong... To this day those memories still haunt me... But there was one thing which haunts me... but in a good way...

Many years had passed, Firez escaped the battle of Hyjal and wandered into Astranaar. He looks about him cautiously and notices two elves walking towards him, in massive plate armour.
"Long time, no see, Demon kid" The first one said...
"Haha, yeah... Strange kid" The other one murmurs...
Firez looks at both of the elves with a look in his emblazoned red eyes, then quickly drops to the floor, The memories attacking his mind...

'Strange...Demon Lover... I'll kill you Derias...Just you wait'

"No!" Firez yells...
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" One of the elves ask...
Firez quickly staggers to his feet and grabs both of the elves by thier neck and lifts them into the air...
"I remember you! Both of you!" Firez yells in rage...
"Nff... Get...*cough*...off... Demon kid!" The elves let out in gulps of anguish...
"Demon kid?!" Firez inquires, grinning...
Firez then tightens his grip around thier necks and smiles as he sees the fear in thier eyes...
"Scared..?" He asks...
He then slams them both against a wall with his vicegrip still in motion, before whispering to both of the elves...
"I'm more than a demon kid now..." He smiles before twisting his hands, releasing loud crunches from the elves' necks. The elves release a last sigh of breath before Firez grins and drops the lifeless bodies to the floor and spits on them.
"My parents are dead... But you showed no promise of killing me... You are weak..." He then staggers off towards Auberdine...

So I guess what they say is true... Old enemies die hard... But I will kill harder...
Back to top Go down
Firez
Officer
Firez

My IC leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My IC leave...   My IC leave... EmptyWed 17 Jan - 4:22

Firez hears of the troubles in the Blasted Lands at the strange portal, so he decides to go and check.

"Demons... The legion..."

Firez face remains cold and emotionless as he stares at the many Alliance and Horde members fighting all among themselves.

"I never thought they would return... *turns away* Not after.. Home was destroyed..."

Firez returns to the portal a few days later and notices some of the Alliance run through the portal...

"So the portal is safe to travel through..."

He slowly walks up to the portal and inspects it closely before putting his hand in it. He looks around then pulls his hand out.

*sigh*
"Hmm.. Well.."

Firez turns away, a small tear runs down his cheek...

"I don't want to see the same carnage like at home... Not again.... Not yet..."

He slowly walks away, not looking back at the portal at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My IC leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My IC leave...   My IC leave... Empty

Back to top Go down

My IC leave...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
badaboom :: The Darnassus Sentinels : who we are :: The Sentinels-
Jump to: