badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Sorry about a suden departure

Go down 
+12
Tylarin
Arafina
Elloa
Lorona
Sharna
Fenor
Eryka'
Drakonis
Phenomena
Árín
sylinia
Adora
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Adora
Officer
Adora

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Sorry about a suden departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 0:57

Love and respect to you mate!

I understand your feelings, and I'm not only saying that.

I hope that you won't leave the game, we've lost too many good ones... you are wanted far more than you are not. Lovers' opinions pwnz the haters' opinions.
Back to top Go down
sylinia
Watcher
sylinia

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 2:12

...I dont hate u....We dont hate u....

I defy anyone to come and say difrently, and state a worthy explanation..
Back to top Go down
Árín
Commander
Árín

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 2:45

I never said it was the guild Syl, ive made some peopel hate me by beeing in this guild and for my actions there, thats what i ment.
Back to top Go down
Phenomena
Officer
Phenomena

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2006-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 4:11

Bj..dont even think that someone can hate you..Welll..we have friends and enemies..but its just life..
Noone will hate you cause of the game..Its your decision what do you want to do..If you want endgame..I respect that..I understand cause I really like you and I know you dont mean nothing wrong..You have to think about yourself aswell not only about the others..I also know that you are tired of keeping this guild alive..But you did that damn good..after Alyria's leaving..then Elloa's..
I am telling you this every god damn day almost..you are commander of this guild..you will be commander for me..It wont change never.For now..noone suits me for leader..Can't help it..You did that good..But we will see..
Basically..You know what I am thinking ^^
If you want more..on whisper
lol! bounce
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 10:33

Hmm....I'll be totally honest.

At first, I was prejudgemental, I did dislike you...
but mostly for the fuss around you and Yasmina....

then I got to know you better, and you are quite ok...

It's a pity you leave, really.

I no longer hate you, and I hope you wont hate me either.

Miss you in TDS, you were an......exentric add to tds....

Good luck to yah,

Drak.
Back to top Go down
Eryka'
Watcher
Eryka'

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 14:16

You know how I feel Bj, I don't need to repeat anything here. I'm just posting to let you know that I read the thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fenor
Sentinel
Fenor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 14:44

This is starting to look rather bad....with many long time members leaving suddenly like this...it's starting to feel like all the "senior" members are vanishing to thin air.And it's not good if the leader changes every now and then.

The time I have been in the sentinels (from early may 2006) there has been a solid core of members,but now these members are leaving and that is what is making me worry,would be nice if Eleystra would suddenly decide to do a little comeback.

As for Arin...when Alyria left and we had the vote for a new leader,I was going to vote you but then you decided to withdraw from the voting leaving only Elloa and Eleystra to choose from.

Well anyways...I just hope that no more folks are leaving the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 15:23

Hmm.
Let me be honest.
I don't dislike or hate you in any way.
The way and reason you left. Atleast as much as i've understood of it.
I find it rather, childish.

Please do not take this in an offensive way. I'd LOVE to have you in the guild. And i find it sad that you leave Sad
Back to top Go down
Lorona
Officer
Lorona

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 16:10

It sucks that you have to leave. And I don't think anyone really hates you.
It's impossible to. And about doing end game? Go for it.
It's a part of the game. We can't stop you because you want to do new things in it.
I'll miss you, Arin. You're a great guy, and I really hope that you'll return for some reason. ^^
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 16:26

Your departure don't surprise me, cause when I left, you were already almost out of energy, I think for the lead of TDS.
I've always considered you as the second leader of TDS still I was the leader. You had all the qualities I had a lack : a little more strict, a good IC military leader, someone smart and trustable.

But i understand you ..are bored, or tired..or maybe something else. WHatever are your reason. After all, no one here has the "duty" to do something..cause this game is a game, and not a job.
I don't care about your reason, and I certainly will never thing something else about you than : you are great !!!!

I hope you will feel better soon. This is the most important. Don't be depressed, don't feel guilty. You don't have to. We love you.

PS :

Quote :
First of all , ive only been in this guild for the last few months becouse of the poeple, ive been spending my time on making people in the guild happy and managing it the best i can. At first i enjoyed it, but then everyone must understand that ofcorse i would like something else for my self as well.
That I understand so well..Arin ! you have done a good job since the begining. I had always had the feeling of a team during my leading time.

Last edited by on Tue 28 Nov - 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 16:34

*sigh*

all these leaving nearly makes me wanna come back about my decision to leave...
though, then it would look as though I left cause of Arin, and came back when arin went, which would not be true, so I cant do that.

but now the guild seems to be falling apart...the oldest guild on this server.....
i can hardly believe it...

Ill stay a tad longer, till the dust settles a bit....
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 16:42

Yeah Drakonis, it's maybee why it's so hard to be the leader of this guild. Cause this guild is one of the eldest of the server, and because a lot of poeple who usualy don't care at all about it (i mean by that poeple outside TDS who do nothing for TDS), seem so chocked and so worried when somthing go wrong. But what they do ? Nothing !

We don't have to feel forced to make survive the project of someone who give up his own project at the begining despite of our own wishes and desires.

I can say that I felt often guilty to have left TDS. But I know that I have done my best. I know that Arin have done his best, and I know that we have the right (as everyone else) to give up if that take to much energy and worries.
Back to top Go down
Arafina
Ambassador

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2006-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 17:12

I think, TDS have their bad times these days... It must be said, that you cannot force someone to be the leader of the guild.

If I had more time I might want to be the leader as well.

At this time, I am very involved with patch 2.0.1, and because of that, I am less often on Scarshield Legion, also with my alts. RP events, recruiting new Sentinels, Saturday evenings and end-game raiding are exceptions to it.

Patch 2.0.1 gives rather much enjoyment, and at this moment I prefer to test the new features there. This will go on for a few more weeks and - when the PTRs are closed and patch 2.0.1 is implemented on the life realms, I will be back, as active as I was before.

December will be a nasty month. It is a hectic month. Sad First Sinterklaas, then Christmass, and New Years Eve and Day... Sigh. I won't have much time to WoW.

I hope that TDS will be live long and prosperous. I only don't hope to end up being the only TDS member... and that there will be new members that want to join TDS and play a significant role there.
Back to top Go down
Tylarin
Officer
Tylarin

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 17:36

This is a game, a game in which you use a character, a character that has the full right to be expanded upon as the player see's fit. Some do this through RP, others PVP. Some, like yourself, have chosen PVE content... You may lose something, You may gain something, but the fact is, you gotta do what you think is right, and do so wholeheartedly.
If anyone is to hate you, it can only rightfully be yourself and that will only happen if you feel you have done wrong. Good luck with your ventures and ill see you around mate.
Back to top Go down
Tylarin
Officer
Tylarin

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 21:10

EDIT: Seen as you retracted your statement, I'll retract my offence Arin...and i shall continue to give my opinion where I feel necessary if thats quite alright with everyone else?

Last edited by on Wed 29 Nov - 3:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suo Saenchai
Officer
Suo Saenchai

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyTue 28 Nov - 21:13

I saw the post, You know my feelings about it
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyWed 29 Nov - 0:14

Árín wrote:
i broke the news to the guild when i got exepted into another ( been thinking about it for a long time but just aplyed some days ago).
This sounds weird to me. Sounds like you applied to a raiding guild, then when you got accepted you told the sentinels and then left, and got invited to the raiding guild.
Of course that's only how i read it.
But if that is the case. I'll repeat it, it was childish, or not as childish, more rude and cruel.
But please do explain what happened. I don't like guessing about serious stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Arafina
Ambassador

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2006-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyWed 29 Nov - 0:42

Sharna wrote:
Árín wrote:
i broke the news to the guild when i got exepted into another ( been thinking about it for a long time but just aplyed some days ago).
This sounds weird to me. Sounds like you applied to a raiding guild, then when you got accepted you told the sentinels and then left, and got invited to the raiding guild.But if that is the case. I'll repeat it, it was childish, or not as childish, more rude and cruel.

I am also really disappointed about Árín's action. That is why I don't like end-game raiding guilds... Nothing negatively said about raiding guilds that also seriously are RPing or about raiding coalition, because I myself am also interested in raiding instances as well.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Watcher
Mist

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyWed 29 Nov - 1:40

Good luck in Chi Tenshi, Árin!

If you ever feel like talking, you know I always listen, or spit back, your choice Laughing

http://chi-tenshi.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=403
Back to top Go down
Árín
Commander
Árín

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyWed 29 Nov - 2:03

Please delete this post Elloa ^^
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyWed 29 Nov - 2:18

done
Back to top Go down
Lythar
Officer
Lythar

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2006-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyWed 29 Nov - 2:20

Ooh! Application Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Coradtee
Officer
Coradtee

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyWed 29 Nov - 5:28

Lucky me I was bored this day..
ARIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART!!!!!!!1111 GODDAMNIT YOU WERE A GOOD GUILDLEADER!!!!!!!!111 (sort of, commander summit)

Sorry for the caps.
It's true though.. Those of who are famous in TDS eventually leaves.
Just don't end up like Aldaevin, with his bad attitudes just if you ask him how things are etc.

Well, that's what I wanted to say.. I really don't have any part of what's going on.. Damn.. T.T
Well, Arin. I knew this day would come. Gosh I miss you. Can't we just have one last fight?! XP
Back to top Go down
Suo Saenchai
Officer
Suo Saenchai

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyWed 29 Nov - 9:36

WB Wink
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure EmptyWed 29 Nov - 10:34

Welcome back Arin....

was a great pleasure to invite you personally...

loved the RP on that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about a suden departure   Sorry about a suden departure Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry about a suden departure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
badaboom :: Intrepid's office :: Abyss-
Jump to: