badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Disbanding and creating someting new.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Árín
Commander
Árín

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Disbanding and creating someting new. Empty
PostSubject: Disbanding and creating someting new.   Disbanding and creating someting new. EmptySat 20 Jan - 3:54

The comming days of the opening of the Dark Portal, fewer and fewer sentinels showed up for duty. Most likely becouse of the lack of assignement.
That was going through Áríns head when she resived the letter from The High preistess.
"Due lack of assignements here on Azeroth you are here by ordered to disband your unit and form a new one who will head into Outland. Main goals will be to find the whereabouts of the Betreyer, and find any clues about where Maeiv Shadowsong might be after her disapeareance. Call forth your finest, even thou we can not spare much manpower. There for i suggest you recruit hired force to work for us, other races, or jsut someone who is willing to fight for the cause. Our cause and the one of the Alliance".

The Sentinels called forth a meeting this friday evening and handed in their tabards. And thouse who stayed recieved the new ones.
The new task force bares the name of an old legacy in the history of the keldorei, and the world's as whole.
Lord Ravencrest lead the armies of the free world against the first invation of The Burning Legion and they where beaten back, so it seemed a perfect name for the expedition.
Later that evening The Ravencrest Warden banner made its way to Outland into the forests of Terokkar and founded their new base of operations.

Captain of The Ravencrest Wardens, Árín Thistlewind

((ooc: Yes,one of the oldest guilds on the server, The Darnassus Sentinels are disbanded. Most went to Sporregar to find new and better RP, some went to join other Guilds and the ones who wanted to bring RP to outland joined a new guild. We are no longer a ngiht elf only guild and will now exept mercs and personel loyal to the cause (/w me or Lonad in game).
We are going to stick to our RP in capital letters and softcore raiding ( In outland ). We will also try to keep our ties to Azeroth and throw ourselfs into the fray of World pvp from time to time. Any old Sentinels or new are welcomed with open arms in the new order, /w Me or Lonad ingame for more info on that. Note that you might see the sentinels tag abouve soemones head for some time while all get teh change to transfer guilds or servers. Looking forward to seeing you all ingame. Bj. ))
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Disbanding and creating someting new.   Disbanding and creating someting new. EmptySat 20 Jan - 22:07

((OOC: before you start being affraid cause I wrote something here, its not in any way meant negatively...
You brought this news very well RP-wisely...in my opinion...and the guild name is nice as well...
my question is: will this forum get some changes now we have another guildname, crest and cause?
I take it I am no longer TDS member with Assasina, awh well... im on Sha'tar always...
concluding this post: My compliments))
Back to top Go down
Árín
Commander
Árín

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Disbanding and creating someting new.   Disbanding and creating someting new. EmptySun 21 Jan - 13:59

There will most likely be a new forum. Due all the people that have access to these.
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

PostSubject: Re: Disbanding and creating someting new.   Disbanding and creating someting new. EmptySun 21 Jan - 15:09

((OOC: *gasp* will these new forums exclude me from entering?! god, that sounded egoïstically....))
Back to top Go down
Coradtee
Officer
Coradtee

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Disbanding and creating someting new.   Disbanding and creating someting new. EmptyMon 22 Jan - 18:34

Drakonis wrote:
((OOC: *gasp* will these new forums exclude me from entering?! god, that sounded egoïstically....))

((If you roll on Sha'tar, I suggest you look up the guildname "The covenants" . THat's where I'll be.))
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

PostSubject: Re: Disbanding and creating someting new.   Disbanding and creating someting new. EmptyMon 22 Jan - 20:29

((i asked someone from the govenant to say hello to Coradté...i dont remember who I asked it to...but did the message come through?))
Back to top Go down
Adora
Officer
Adora

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Disbanding and creating someting new.   Disbanding and creating someting new. EmptyMon 22 Jan - 22:23

((I noticed a guild called "The Sentinels Of Darnassus" or something like it when I logged in on SSL this morning... what the hell is this?))
Back to top Go down
Coradtee
Officer
Coradtee

PostSubject: Re: Disbanding and creating someting new.   Disbanding and creating someting new. EmptyTue 23 Jan - 20:39

Drakonis wrote:
((i asked someone from the govenant to say hello to Coradté...i dont remember who I asked it to...but did the message come through?))
I recieved a correction that it was called 'Covenant' right after you spoke to Nirian. Otherwise I don't know. He's online 24/7 and stuff.

Well, take contact with him and ask who to speak with if you want to join etc. I suppose you want to play with me?
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

PostSubject: Re: Disbanding and creating someting new.   Disbanding and creating someting new. EmptyTue 23 Jan - 21:17

((OOC: whats this Adora?! lol, thats just pathetic of those, as if they cant find out an own name, and now try to surf on an old one...pfft..))

((OOC: Coradté, i dont know if ill play on Kharu...Drakonis has discovered Outland, and i've been playing all afternoon on him. druids pawnzor!)) ill log on right now.))
Back to top Go down
Coradtee
Officer
Coradtee

PostSubject: Re: Disbanding and creating someting new.   Disbanding and creating someting new. EmptyWed 24 Jan - 17:09

Drakonis wrote:
((OOC: whats this Adora?! lol, thats just pathetic of those, as if they cant find out an own name, and now try to surf on an old one...pfft..))

((OOC: Coradté, i dont know if ill play on Kharu...Drakonis has discovered Outland, and i've been playing all afternoon on him. druids pawnzor!)) ill log on right now.))

Well sure, I'll play on Corad too ofcourse. But my main will be on Sha'Tar. Perhaps we'll grind together some day. Razz:P:PP:Razz:P:PP:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disbanding and creating someting new.   Disbanding and creating someting new. Empty

Back to top Go down

Disbanding and creating someting new.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
badaboom :: The Darnassus Sentinels : who we are :: The Sentinels-
Jump to: