badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Haven El'Lasaar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haven
Watcher

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-05-08

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyTue 9 May - 9:54

Character profile:
Name: Haven
Surname: El’Lasaar
Profession: Warrior
Born in: Darkshore
Opinions: Humans can bring nothing but trouble; their corruption is deep enough to destroy all they’ve got. If you are about to visit Stormwind sometime, better stop and stay where you are, because before you’ll notice – you will loose all you’ve got and care for. The only way to survive among human beings is get you smarter then they are and use them for own, but be careful, as they are dangerous and unpredictable.
Dwarfs… are weird in how they are and act, seemingly they are weak against everything touched by mystery and magic, easily charmed, strong in physical meaning, but weak if it comes to mind.
Gnomes just are. Who knows what there is about them to discover… so far haven’t really met any of them.
Naturally, there can be an exception – probably one in a million.
In general there isn’t much worth of living, once get involved in things you would rather not face if you were given a choice; you need to try really hard to get back to good, and usually there is no more motivation to do it, so you just follow what life gives you… blind and weak, without your reasons and motivations, just being kept alive by things you don’t even understand. Destiny loves to play with us… the target is to win and take life in own hands… perhaps just to loose it right after, but there has to be way to stop suffer … I will do everything to find it…

Haven’s history and diaries.
Haven El’Lasaar was born in Darkshore. Both of her parents were shadow dancers, specific warriors, the path was their own choice, no one forced them to choose it, however, they did.
Having two daughters, Haven and Hevia, they wanted to teach them of what they knew, but Hevia decided to choose different ways for her, became a druid. Haven followed her parents… and she was trained by them.

“My mother used to tell me, that no matter how hard I want to let my blood burn in veins and follow rage, I can’t… Blind fury can get me only to death, what I need to do - is follow orders and keep my blood frozen, so my mind won’t ever turn blurry in battles. It was one of the things she used to repeat every day; I don’t think she was telling me that she loves me that often. My sister was always weaker; she needed help all the time, so I had to take care of her. She had all that I missed; being soft, loving, always ready to give the best of her just to prove what she had to. I was different… preferably using blades to prove something, always ready to pick a fight, coldly calculating my chances to win, being shadow dancer, the death bringer for all enemies. My parents were proud, but I missed something… never really thought I would let feelings blind me, never thought I will let them take control over me… but I did… and now I need to regret.

After time spent on trainings, my parents were called to aid humans, Westfall, front line, the territory where Alliance was facing Horde… they were supposed to stand ready for battle.
How I wanted to join them… knew I was ready, but they didn’t let me. For my bad, if they would have taken me with them… all the things that keep following me as nightmares now, bothering me when I’m awake… would never happen, never come, I’d never feel the pain.
When I saw Stormwind for the first time, I thought it was awesome. The streets, buildings of stone and wood, all the harmony and order… cover of dirt and lies, but I didn’t know by then. I and Hevia were supposed to stay in the Cathedral of Light to study human’s culture, history and language. The amount of money our parents paid for that was incredible, but they did – to make sure we are well protected and safe. If they knew how things will turn, I bet they would not leave us there… but they couldn’t know.
After few weeks in Stormwind, I thought I don’t want to stay in Cathedral any longer. Felt like if I was in prison… took my blades and armory and left to see how in fact Stormwind is. At the night time, I went out of Cathedral, walking around the town, watching… it was just great, streets in the moon light, perfect harmony, crowd in the middle of town, empty taverns… crowded taverns, all so charming and feeling my heart with need of travels… need to discover things, curiosity that in the end led me to where I am.
As I walked around the town, I went to the district with high tower in the middle of it. I went up the tower, following twisted road around it, heading higher and higher. If I would think of my mother’s words “never get to high, you can always fall down and get yourself deeper then you were before you tried to climb”, I would probably stop… but I didn’t. How stupid I am… As I reached top of the road, I saw a Kaldorei… sitting there, thinking… It was obvious that I wanted to talk, ask him how is life for elves in human’s capital, but before I opened my mouth to speak, he spoke, using common language… having no idea what he asked for, I asked where does the way lead to, using Darnassian. Pretty funny situation, meeting someone of your kind and not understanding what he just said; but then he used our and got me even more interested… His words pierced through my armor and his voice passed my mind like a sweet music “If you aren’t here to watch the moon and stars, there is nothing you can find out there.” Weird, it was so easy to get my barriers ruined, so easy to have me falling under storm of feelings. I thought my blood is boiling in me, thought my body will start burning in a seconds, the moon, I looked up and saw it. Huge circle over buildings, glorious, proud, untouched… the moon I haven’t seen for weeks, being in Cathedral. I took place right next to elf, looking up, into the sky… like if nothing was left on earth."
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyTue 9 May - 9:55

To be continued Smile
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 10 May - 11:39

Greetings sister,

I see the path you walked was long, with many adventures..I'm only to sure that could only have made you stronger.

((OOC: great story!!!))
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyFri 12 May - 14:50

Haven turned away. Her voice changed as she spoke sadly.
“See… there is no moon anymore, just clouds all over us…” - she took the place near the campfire and her eyes turned at you. A while of silence crashed as she spoke again.
“I’ve spent some more time with Wyo back then, talking. He has told me how is life in Stormwind, I’ve told him about my past. Everything seemed to be better, new, interesting more. It was new feeling… meeting a stranger who seems to know your question before you ask, someone you would trust even if you have met him a moment ago, a person you would follow without asking for reasons. I knew I will try to meet him again… and I did… which was one of my worse mistakes.
Days after the night I’ve met him, humans in Cathedral changed, they were more silent, my and my sister’s training stopped of some reason. I wanted to know what made the change and asked… never expected the answer I was told… A man wearing grey hood told me to sit down, so I did. I couldn’t see his eyes, covered by shadow, face enlightened just by few candles, but I remember his voice… when he said my parents are dead.”
Haven closed eyes for a short while and her breath got faster as she continued in rush.
“He said they died in a battle, cause of their own mistake. Battle in Westfall against the Orcs, said they didn’t follow orders. I knew it’s a lie. I knew from the beginning. Couldn’t stop tears, couldn’t stop myself from shouting, for the first time I felt this kind of pain, piercing through all of your body, killing your mind and leaving nothing but dark, deep hole in you. Ruining all thoughts and making all around strange and different. The kind of pain I feel all the time. Pain that comes when you loose someone you love… I cried for long, cried till I felt asleep of exhaustion. When I woke up I thought it was a dream, so wanted to believe it didn’t happen, but then I saw my sister sitting next to me and crying… and I knew. I moved close to her and covered us with cape. It was cold, dark, empty. We both cried, without a word, someone came and asked if we want to come and see the grave. As man in front of us spoke I felt like something hit me in face and scream in my memory. Not sure how I looked, but as I turned up and spoke to him, his face went pale and sweat appeared all over his neck and forehead. My question was simple, yet he was troubled with answering… I asked why we weren’t told about the ceremony. Asked why are we still here not in Darnassus where the ceremony – I thought – was. He didn’t answer… said that if we wish to, we should move to Westfall where our parents are buried. Told us there is amount of money paid by our parents for protecting and teaching us, so we can use it, and he went away. I’ve spent long hours trying to think clearly, trying to find a reason for why my parents weren’t buried as tradition tells… When I got a little better, I started research, wanted to find out what really happened. For my bad, once again, it was mistake…”
Haven took small ring out of her pocket and moved it close to the fire, letting it shine in yellow light.
“This is what I’ve got in the end. Payment for what humans has done to me… let me explain…” – unsure smile appeared at her face as she looked up and continued – “I have met Wyo once again, don’t know why, but he said he would aid me as I have told him what I’m telling you now, all the story… guess he saw how pitiful I am, so his conscience spoke and made him helping me. In short time I’ve found out there are mistakes in reports of the battle,
I wanted to know more… decided to travel to Westfall and research there. The night I went away from town with Wyo, he was weird, something wasn’t right… and all of sudden he spoke in language I couldn’t even recognize… his eyes turned red, sword shined with weird light… I was scared, but didn’t think of running, was scared that I took it all wrong, scared that he may not be who I thought he was… stupid of me, I stayed… after while Wyo turned back to how I knew him. Acted like he didn’t know what happened…
As I think of what I did, I’m ashamed… Silly, thought someone would care for me… It wasn’t a difference that he acted like someone else… I had no strength to leave, had no time to be bothered by what I saw, and had no space in my heart to be scared.
I’ve told Wyo that I am going to travel to Westfall, had a feeling I won’t come back. Told him about it, wanted to hear a word to cheer me up, wanted to hear he won’t let me just go and get lost there, just stupid of me… I thought he would tell me to stay or travel with me… thought he would take me in arms by then and give me a bit of hope for better tomorrow… he didn’t. And I… “
Visible shame appeared on Haven’s face as she kept talking. Her voice was unsure and sounded like if she was talking to herself.
“I went away, just to turn back… found him, wanted to tell how I feel, wanted to make sure he knows… why in hell I did so… I couldn’t say it. Something made me just crying, I wasn’t able to speak, just wanted to feel he was close, like if nothing else would matter. He didn’t stop me as I expected… let me go. I went to Goldshire, spent all the night crying in a room. As the morning came, I moved out and in time reached boarders of Westfall. It’s a ruined land… I can’t understand why isn’t Stormwind aiding it… or better to say – I couldn’t understand… now I have my suspicions for reasons… but who knows. I can be wrong. I’ve started researches in Westfall, finding out any possible information about the war… it was hard, as I was never taught common… after time, I’ve met a Kaldorei, who was there while battle. He saw no Kaldorei fighting, saw no one who would look like my parents… all I was told was just a lie to cover my eyes and ears. I felt true hate and anger, managed to hold it for a while… short enough to have myself cut in fight I picked up. A warrior who let rage take the lead will end either hurt or dead. I was lucky. In Westfall, I’ve found a note telling my parents weren’t supposed to fight Orcs, but humans. They were sent to destroy those corrupted. Sent because they were not only fighters, but silent killers. Someone who would not stop himself from cutting throat, someone who would stay cold even if he was at the edge of honorable life, someone who’d follow orders even if he was supposed to kill unarmed woman. They worked for good cause, using shadows and blades to do what they were asked for. Always having their mind bright and blood cold… then I understood the words of my mother, understood why my parents trained me the way they did, and I started regret that my training was never completed. As I found who was supposed to be killed by my parents, I sworn to take revenge, to get his head on plate and get my family’s honor back. If I was trained till the end, I wouldn’t fail… but I did. Went alone to find leader of corrupted group called the Defias Brotherhood. As I’ve found him – the fight started. I tried so hard, was near the victory when I saw the smile on his face. My imagination made me see him smiling same way as he was killing my parents. Blood boiled, hands went wrong way, my blades missed… I made a bleeding wound on his chest, but it wasn’t what I aimed for. He parried another hits and I felt pain on my neck. Wasn’t able to stop myself, rage in my veins was too strong. I wanted him death, attacked once again, blind fury made my hits uncontrolled. One of my blades got stuck in his shoulder, I released sword and saw blood falling down my body, from my own neck, my blind eyes told me it was the end, saw him on the floor, dieing in spasms. Then I saw a note on the floor, right next to him. It was a letter… and I took it. Too bad I didn’t make sure he was dead. Felt nasty cut he did to me and went away… lost a lot of blood before I got to Sentinel’s Hill. Soldiers took me in care and helped to get better. Bandaged my neck and let me go. I had no proof that I’ve killed him… I had nothing at all.”
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 17 May - 9:57

“I blame myself for failure. If I would do as I was told by my mother, keep the blood rage away and stop my imagination… doesn’t matter now, I didn’t.”
Haven took small stone in fingers and turned eyes on you, smiling unsurely she continued.
“I thought I won against Van Cleef, it was good feeling, satisfaction, even if others wouldn’t believe me. I never tried to convince anyone, had no reason to, as I was sure that soldiers of Eastern Kingdoms wouldn’t trust my words. Still I had the note, but it was not a proof. I could have stolen it just as well, so I never bothered myself with showing it to anyone. Instead of traveling back home, I went to Stormwind.
My sister was still in the Cathedral, she was preparing herself to go back home, was about to take some time before she would be ready, but it was set that we are both to be send back to Kalimdor. I took the note and read it. It was a letter to one of humans in high position…proof of his betrayal and contacts with the Defias. When I was passing the Stockades, someone called me for aid. I never thought I would refuse to help if someone’s in need. The guard gave me information I needed, prisoners were about to escape, a lot of soldiers got hurt already. I agreed to go there and try on cleaning the place. Maybe I felt too strong… I entered. First steps down the stairs gave me feeling that I should turn back, but pride pushed me further down. A few prisoners too charge on me. I knew it was mistake to enter when I saw their eyes full of hate for anything around; their blades already dirty of blood. I felt so small in the world, that I could just as well turn into rat and run away, but I didn’t. Took my swords in hands and stood there planning every single step to win the battle. They were close enough to reach them with my weapons, but I didn’t, not yet. Awaited first attack and parried it sending my left hand straight into prisoner’s ribs, having his weapon held by my other sword. He couldn’t stop it; blade pierced his skin and body. He felt under my feet in a sigh, but others were already around me, surrounding like hungry wolfs. Finding my weak parts and going to bite in every second. One of the prisoners charged and hit me in face with terrible strength, other sneaked to my back hitting my spin and causing me falling to my knees. I was sure I will die. Sure I entered wrong place, sure I should have turn back. I couldn’t run. It was the end…”
Haven blinked at you and smile on her face vanished. Her voice gained weird sound line that could be a whisper of wind.
“Wyo came from nowhere, his swift moves made prisoners unsure of where he really was, like if he was a shadow dancing with death. His blades moved back and forward with unbelievable speed. His swift body turned and avoided every single cut, letting his hands to deadly cut and kill all surrounding us. His arms were working perfectly; his legs were stepping without a sound. Once he was just in front of bandits trying to hurt him, and all of sudden he was at their back, cutting their throats one by one. For the first time I was how deadly dangerous he was… couldn’t believe what I saw, couldn’t stop the feeling of envy that I am not as he is. He was just perfect in his way of killing. He had all I ever wanted, and in the end – he saved my life.”
Silent sigh was hearable around when Haven closed her eyes and lowered her head to hide tears.
“He did, and I was never able to thank him for that. We went out of there together, I left for Cathedral to meet Hevia, but… she was not there. Clerics told me she went away some time ago, right after me. Some time later I’ve met Wyo once again, decided to show him note I’ve found. He helped me to find all the information I needed… helped me to find out corrupted one and together we’ve done what was to be. The corrupted one died.”
Haven took small part of hair in fingers, turned face on you, letting you see sadness in her eyes as she spoke again.
“We went to the Cathedral, I wanted to see if Haven is back already… and she was…
Her ribs were broken, legs and hands too. She was there, nearly dieing, suffering of wounds. Someone did that to her… and as I was about to find out, they did it a cause of me. I cried, wanted to help her somehow, but there was no way how to. It was clear she can’t stay there longer… I couldn’t risk any more. She gave me a letter… it was in common, I couldn’t read it, Wyo did for me. It said I should get back to where the hell I come from before me and those I care for will get hurt even more. It was a warning not to put my nose in things I can’t know and can’t care for. It said I need to leave Stormwind once and forever, else it will turn bad. I was unsure… confused, desperate… cried, sitting there in Cathedral I was angry, but powerless… and what have I done? Let myself go with feelings, angry I hit the table so hard that my bone broke, yes… silly me, breaking my own hand in anger and frustration. I don’t know what made it, but Wyo came closer and covered me with his arms… it was something I will never forget. I felt… for the first time since ages, safe. I wanted to stay as I was forever, never again feel pain or sadness, never again be hurt, just wanted time to stop and never move on. My sister, my parents, all I ever cared for, all gone or dieing, hurt or already dead. There was nothing left to make me happy… but I remember the feeling of touch, Wyo’s arms and his soft voice piercing through my body and calming all my nerves. It was all I needed to act, all I needed to try again, all the reasons I needed to live… all in just his touch and soft whispers. Nothing else had meaning. Stupid of me, how easily I fall… how easily I let myself go blind and follow feelings… I am not a warrior, no… I am a woman, who should never try to pick a blade, but one is sure – Wyo helped me more than he can imagine. Gave me something I needed, gave me hope.
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 17 May - 10:40

I expect this part and the one before to be full of mistakes and gramatical bugs, but I don't really want to re-read it and fix them Smile Sorry! Lazy me... however, here the story goes on...
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 17 May - 10:41

Haven stopped playing with her hair and her face lost all expression. She turned cold and started to whisper. Silent voice passed through your mind and gave you the feeling that nothing stayed as it was.
“Me and Wyo… it is so unreal to say so, but it was me and Wyo by then. We were meeting, I was planning, we were discussing… and he didn’t stop to touch me, for some time we were just together, I wanted it to be so, never thought I could turn against him anyhow. It was someone who could give me advice in everything, someone who’d give me a hand whenever I needed it. He was there for me, for this short while of my life.
I had to visit Darnassus, let others know what happened. Needed to take Hevia there and leave her in safety. There was still so much to do, but I wasn’t in rush, not when I had someone I loved with me. Rush was the last thing I thought about. Few days after that; I went to meet the Arch Druid. Knew he will help, and he did. I was given a few advices and asked to go back and try to find out more. It was a risk for alliance, so I was about to keep any information for my own. Hevia was summoned back to Elven capital and she was taken care of. I was given a few things to help me… weird looking fish, sweet fruits to cheer me up, an owl to hold letters with any updated information and… a libram. Funny, I’ve told about Wyo… and then I was given a book. Old, scribed with ancient elven runes. I was told to make sure it is safe, naturally – the source of all safety was Wyo, so in the end I gave it to him, to make sure it will never get lost. As I think about it now – I did wrong once again.
The fish had power to change the way I look to human, someone who’d never look suspicious in the Defias hide. I used it a few times to sneak around and find out information. Got to know that Van Cleef is alive… found out his future plans, all the things I got to know, I’ve sent back to Darnassus as letters… Got to really like my owl too, everything was clarifying… all seemed to be going the right way.
I have met some people, Wyo’s friends and his close ones. I was told that he belongs to an order known as “the Crimson Eagle”. One of those I was introduced to was a dwarf, called Rotar. Rotar Hammerfall, an excellent fighter and servant of the Holy Light. One day Wyo told me how to drink. I so much enjoyed it after all, that I got a bit too far in the matter. Been drinking with Rotar, with Wyo and with everyone else. When I was drunk, they all seemed to be so much more interesting, friendly. I really got to enjoy it… I’ve met an elf, called Zelgadis, his sister – Amerithia, met woman of man kind, who smelled with demons a few meters forth and back around her, and met weird human mage, who seemed to be in charge of the group. They were an order, made of bound and brotherhood… so they said. On my way back from Darnassus, I’ve met one more of them, Dhermot – a paladin of Light, but I never got deeper into him, as he was silent and never wanted to tell me a single word about himself. He was the one who tried to make me speak in common. Did – partly. I was amused of what I’ve seen there. Interested in all those I have met. It was nice experience, they were all so different. And first of all – Wyo was there with me.
Some time passed, I don’t know how long was it, never thought to count days by then. Wyo started to act differently; he looked and acted like if he was lost, unsure. Not like he used to be, and I was worried. One day we have met in Astranaar, near a small lake, sitting there at the night time, under the light of the moon. It was so calm all around us, I was so happy… felt asleep in Wyo’s arms… one of the moments I can’t stop recalling. One of the moments when everything is just awesome and nothing can ruin the way you feel. I wanted to say how I feel, but there was no way to put it in words. I’ve woke up next morning, and Wyo was gone already. “
Haven’s lips moved slightly forming smile as she started to drown in her thoughts, recalling the time when she was happy. Her fingers moved down her own arm and body shivered. Like if she was dreaming about the time she was back to in her mind. Suddenly her smile vanished and she spoke again without emotions. Looking without expression, just talking, stone cold voice killed the silence around once again.
“I wanted to meet him again the day after as he promised me that he will be there. I went to see him. Oh yes, he was there… but it was not as I remembered him from the day before. He was ignoring my presence, didn’t say a word in Darnassian to me, Rotar was there with him. They were talking and I would believe I turned into something invisible, if not that Rotar saw me and started angrily shout at me. Spitted on me and turned back to Wyo. I was shocked, didn’t know what to do nor think… he just turned back and Wyo didn’t say a word to me. Didn’t react anyhow. Just like if I was not there. Like if I was a shadow that no one cares for. Either it is or not – makes no difference. I was left alone, somehow the entire picture I built carefully crashed. Future turned into dark hole and nothing was sure anymore. Nothing was there for me, no one was there to care. I was left all alone. Stupid of me, I took a mug of ale and sat there drinking. All I saw was Rotar getting mad and crashing a grave stone near the tree. Grave stone I have never seen before. He ruined it and left.
I got myself drunk so much that I couldn’t move. I looked up in the sky and cried. Rotar left, didn’t even look at me for a second, Wyo didn’t either. Just stood there for a while more.
Then he turned on me and spoke in Darnassian, he was back as he used to be for a short while, then he saw gravestone ruined… went angry, like if it was something he cared for more than anything else. I was confused, still am, still don’t know what happened, that made all changing so suddenly. He seemed to care more for dead stone than me… I was sad, hurt deep inside of me… he asked if I did this… and there was no reason to answer anymore… there was nothing left that would have any meaning or matter. He left, I left. The place that could be a sanctuary of my happiness night before, now turned into place when all my life lost it’s sense. Wyo was gone, somehow, of some reason, nothing I could understand… he was just not there with me anymore. I went to Astranaar and sat on a bed, looked up at starts above me and cried. Tears were unstoppable, I was just nothing but empty, no feelings left in me but pain.
What I would never expect was that I will not be alone for long… I felt touch on my arm and looked up seeing an elven woman standing over me and smiling sadly. She asked… asked what happened. Elune knows why she did so, why ever she wanted to know, why she acted like if she loved me, even if she has never met me before. We talked… for long time, talked, cried… it was Alyria… that is how I’ve met her… we were both hurt deeply, both in need of someone to talk or listen, both feeling alone and sad. And most likely it was the moment when some kind of friendship was born. We were just passing our thoughts to each others without words, I knew she understands me, she probably knew I understand her just as well. I felt asleep. Tired, sad, hurt and empty inside. Know just that she was there and it was the only reason why I even closed my eyes and tried to rest before new day comes and gets things even harder to go through. New day to make sure you know it was not a dream and all that happened was real. I didn’t want to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 17 May - 11:21

Haven took a letter out of her bag and looked at it with soft smile.
“She has send me a letter, telling me that I can always call for help or try to find her somewhere around. Telling that she cares and wants to aid me whenever I need it. It was weird mess of feelings I felt when reading it. Somehow it was just reminding me of the day before and causing pain, and same time it was letting me feel there are many others, or at least – she the one to help me if I will ask for it. I guess it is where my stupidity reach it’s boarder… I went to Stormwind. Shameless me should have never gone there again… I should’ve stay in Kalimdor. Now I know, but by then, I didn’t… I went to the Blue Recluse, where all of the Eagles used to meet each others. Rotar was there. He was kind back again, gave me a drink, some others around. I don’t know if I saw anyone I knew, it wasn’t important. The one I wanted to find was Wyo and all others could just as well vanish.
I went out after time of waiting and not meeting him, there was something in the air… something hanging right over my head and making me scared of some reason. Someone shouted in Common, I couldn’t understand. People were talking… elves were talking; dwarfs were talking… all the mess around, all the crowd of town. I felt sick of it, felt there is nothing worth of attention, felt there is no one left to make me better, no one who would want to… and for the first time, I felt that I don’t want to live. That all I want is stop suffer, stop feel. Without Wyo, without parents, without my sister to talk to me, with just Alyria who would help me, I never wanted to cause anyone more problems, never wanted to live the life I was about to, never wanted to continue it as it was. I wanted to die, but I was coward enough not to take my life away.”
Haven turned her head and smiled at her thoughts.
“Rotar came to me, bringing what I wanted. He was mad of anger, was like the other day by the lake in Astranaar. Angry, enraged, blind… and he did what I couldn’t. His sword moved in one cut to me, I felt physical pain in my body, but it was nothing compared to how I felt inside. His blade went through my throat, warm blood…I felt it falling down my body. I smiled… he freed me from life. Freed me from pain and suffer… he killed me that night in Stormwind. Killed in madness and fury… “
Haven’s face turned grim and anger came to her eyes.
“She came after me, entered the death and took my hand. I wanted to stop, didn’t want to go back. Wanted to run and reach boarder of worlds, wanted to stay dead. She insisted, holding my hand she grabbed me back to my body. Pushed me back and left someone with me. Like if I was not alone anymore. She was there when I opened my eyes. A human mage, woman, the one I saw when I was dead, and the one I though is a demon trying to take me away from what I want. She stood there smiling softly. I cried, wanted to attack her, kill… but I had no strength. My body was in pain; my soul was suffering more as she brought it back. My arm was burning; I looked at it and saw something I would never expect. Three runic markings on it, enlightened with fire… I was weak, my mind was mess. I felt the feelings that weren’t my own. I remembered things I have never done nor seen. I knew things I would never even want to learn. I was just… someone else.”
Slowly Haven moved her hand to arm and started to rub it, looking at you without a word. She moved her finger down and lowered her head. Most likely ashamed, she spoke again.
“An elf took me away from there, put me in a bed. I was starring at him all the time, he was following orders, nothing I wouldn’t expect. He was an Eagle. When he left I woke up and opened my eyes. My arm was hurt deeply, runes were burning and turning cold, and some weird kind of power passed my body and hit my mind. It was pain I could never think of. I felt something is trying to push me away, destroy me. I resisted. Picked a fight against invisible and unknown enemy. Now I know what was it… enraged, chained demons were trying to get my body to be their vessel, but I resisted their attacks. Just the feeling of their pain stayed. They were chained, unable to free themselves; they were crying, begging, asking me and attacking one by one. The three demons a mage passed to me by runes. Three demons that kept me alive. Three demons that tortured my soul trying to release. Three demons that were holding me in this world and not letting me go away, not letting me die. I felt hate for the mage who did this to me. Felt hate for Amerith Del’Mir, who made me not only back alive, but also made me going through this. I wanted her dead.
In no time my body gained strength back and even more, I was given a power of demons. We were one; all of us chasing the mage who got us this suffer. The only reason to fight, and not even my own reason, but their. I went to Astranaar after Amerith, but when I came... it was too late. She was there, yes, but dead as a stone. A man, looking like a statue stood there over her body. He was praying, his hands were enlightened by light when he was trying to heal her with his powers… but she was dead. The only person who would ever tell me what really happened to me, the only woman who could get those damned runes away – was dead. I’ve lost faith in better tomorrow. Rage disappeared and demons in me turned calm for a moment. I heard their laughing at dead mage, heard them shouting they will be free now, heard them happy that they won in the end. Knew what will happen, knew they will do their best now just to get rid of me, who was holding signatures of their prison. When a man saw me, he moved to me. His steps were heavy, the sound I heard was more like if it was a Titan coming across the world than a regular human being which he was. Demonic powers in me ringed a bell that I should run. It was late; he was already standing over me, holding my arms in hands. An elf in there tried to stop him. I understood his words, even if they were common, he shouted at one holding me to stop… else I will die just like the one before me. I was not going to resist. What I did was just letting my will stop fight, demons took it’s time. They felt what is about to happen. I guess they were aware of the end coming to them, so they made me running away. I don’t remember what happened exactly and why was I all of sudden in Theramore. All I know is that Alyria was there already, swearing to take care of anyone who’d hurt me. I remember Rotar coming, but then all is just a mess and things I can’t recall. When I got my mind back, I was standing in front of Rotar who seemed to be someone else. I saw another person in him… person… whoever or whatever it was, he was not himself. I took my try and forced runes to glimmer, took their strength, felt the demons in me resisting, pushed my will more and got their powers. I felt I can control them, felt I should and I did so. Rotar seemed disappointed. He looked like if he is about to pick a fight against me in a second. I knew I should react. Using all the power I was given, I stood against him. He left… and I was left alone with Alyria.
When I’ve told her what happened, she sworn she will do anything just to help me… I asked if we could go to Stormwind, somehow I felt that if I can solve my life somehow, I can do it there. We did so. "
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 17 May - 11:45

Haven shivered as cold wind touch her skin. Her eyes were weird; memories seemed to be touching her deeply. Yet she continued.
“There were others in Stormwind, and Alyria left me with them. A group of Kaldorei, we were standing in the trade district. I watched carefully everyone around me, but there was no one I could recognize. After while we moved to Stormwind park. I was trying not to show how scared and deeply wounded I was. Didn’t want anyone to be bothered by my worthless life. After time, Alyria was called to aid Astranaar in battle. I stayed, unable to fight, unable to think brightly, I wouldn’t aid anyhow. I went back to trade district and saw… the crowd, the man who tried to capture me before, the mage who I’ve met days earlier, the Eagles… a bunch of people shouting at each others, verbal fight. Mage was angry, his powers I felt… were close to release and explode, leaving nothing but ash of all gathered there. It was something I never wanted to see. Mage shouted at man, calling him Azoun. He said he has killed his wife. They argued. I knew it wasn’t safe to stay there, but neither I wanted to run again, hide forever. No, I didn’t want it… I stayed, watched. When I knew enough to leave I felt someone’s standing next to me. An elven girl who came out of shadows and looked at me. She asked me to follow. I did. For my bad, I did.
We went to a corner, dead end of street. She sat there and started to ask me for things, I answered. Why wouldn’t I… and I knew she feels for me, knew she understands… she was a sister of stars. A night elf. She had to understand no matter who she was sworn to be loyal and fight for. Once the talk was over, she moved her hand to my neck, suddenly I felt unconscious… What woke me up was feeling of danger. Feeling of something’s coming for me… I opened my eyes and saw I was not where I remembered. The keep built of stone, someone standing there right next to me, someone coming. I felt it was him, it was Azoun… I wanted to scream, run, but I had no strength to even get up on my feet. All of the hope was lost, all of the dreams were burnt to dust, my wings were cut, my mind was weakened by demons, my eyes were blind and there was nothing, absolutely nothing that would matter. No one, nothing, nowhere, never… I wished I would never exist. I wanted to be gone. I wanted to disappear right at the moment. Azoun stood over me, asked something I didn’t even hear. I felt hit of his hand on my cheek. Hard hit, one by one.Then I felt ashamed and then I gave up. He could’ve done anything, it had no meaning. I wasn’t able to clearly answer what he asked for and I didn’t even want it. My thoughts were far away, my thoughts were in Ashenvale, my thoughts were with Wyo… I felt his arms around me, felt how it was, when I opened my eyes, there was nothing but Azoun and two girls, one of them – the one who brought me there – seemingly sad. It was just a dream, I thought. It was all just a dream that soon will get to an end. Azoun started some kind of ritual. The pain in my body was terrible; he stood over me, took my hair and made me looking into his eyes. He looked like he was mad… canted spells on me. Burning pain crossed my body, but I didn’t even want to resist… just let it happen, just let all go. Never bother again… I wanted just die, and I knew that I am on right way to do it. Just to stay calm, just not to show the fear, just don’t cry, don’t feel… Azoun took his time on torturing me there. It was so long… so long before he was finally near the end. When I had no more power to even close my eyes. It was so close to free my soul and just let me be gone in sweet death… but it didn’t happen.
Someone shouted, Azoun got distracted and let my head fall on the bed. Suddenly all the place was crowded by people… Eagles… Alyria… and… Wyo. They were all there, came to save me? I thought I’ve gone mad. Soft whisper of his voice… he spoke to me…
If I knew why Wyo and Eagles came, I wouldn’t move and go away from there. I wouldn’t do a single thing. But I did, thought they came cause they care… stupid of me.”
Haven’s eyes turned wet and her voice broke in half of sentence. Her hands started to shake and she was unable to speak. Hiding her face in hands… she cried. Whispers of wind sounded like if they were singing. Bright campfire turned darker and even the sky above cried over her, sending falling star down the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 17 May - 11:46

Ugh, hell - enough... I`ll try to post rest of story once it is written. Excuse me all the mistakes I surely made and all the spelling I messed up Wink I am none of writed, so just don't blame me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 24 May - 9:19

“I wish to know how it would end if I’d tell them by then that I don’t want to follow. If I would just refuse to leave and let Azoun continue what he has started. It could be all end, my soul might be free and safe… maybe.
Couldn’t see Wyo anymore and just his voice was there, it could be me, my mind trying to force me to run, my demons trying to save themselves…? Don’t know, never will, but I left with them, heading to Stormwind, leaving one of my worse nightmares behind, leaving Azoun Wyrmheart and Westbrook Garrison.
I wasn’t turning back on the way, just onward, don’t turn – my thoughts were mess, my body was suffering, shame was biting my pride all the way there. All of those who came – saw me powerless, saw how lost I was… saw how weak in fact Haven El’Lasaar is… the demonic voices screamed in my head, driving me mad, but I knew I should be strong, not to let them see more, never let them see again how fear gets me, never let them see I could care… and somehow, I felt I don’t… I don’t care, don’t mind anything, don’t want anything, don’t need anybody… Fooled by demons? Or saved by my own defenses? Will not find out, no I never will. All the feelings in me were asleep when I crossed gates of Stormwind, something pushed me on my knees letting me just see, but there was no more way to refuse, disagree, just empty shell filled with chained and angry nether. I have lost myself, I… I think I was dead inside.
Rotar, the same one who took my life days before – came and asked me for help. Him, who rise sword above me and lead me to all the things I have seen and feel… him, who dared to ask for help after all… yes I agreed. There was no reason not to, no reason to bother, care, wonder, and ask. Emptiness floating in my heart, hopeless, lost, not living but alive… who was I? All I needed was him, to hold me, to fill me with anything just to keep me there, just to give me a hand I could hold, but he didn’t… Wyo was holding something else by then, holding his sweet shadows… of past.
We all went to Astranaar, back again to where it all started. I laugh now seeing how things go, all circles, all repeating… will it repeat as long as we won’t understand our mistakes? Will it repeat over and over again until we will finally see what we’ve done wrong and take a right step into the future? Question is still not answered. Some day – maybe I will find the right, the correct answer, not yet thought. I keep on running in circles, all the time, running to nowhere… seeing something and finding it is just beginning of same round of accidents and happenings. Doesn’t matter… Astranaar…
They’ve asked me to aid their mistress, to aid… I didn’t regret her, knew I don’t feel for her. It was Amerith – it was a mage who caused so much damage to me… someone who let me see and hear how demons cry, someone who let me feel their pain. She… she made me suffer, in response – I saved her… how far I hate her, how much of sorrow there is in me.
I had her memories, I knew her feelings, I saw all she has done, I had her knowledge and her problems messed up with my own life. What did I want to achieve, I don’t know… they asked me to pass runes back to her body. Same runes holding chained demons, runes I hated and same time enjoyed, but I did as they asked… with all the consciousness of what comes next – the only chains to keep my soul within my body – the only force to keep me alive… I focused, feeling fire and arcane rising in my veins, feelings cold piercing through my heart, laughter of demons, their panic in the end – when they were returning to the one who chained them. The fear and begging to stop, not to let them leave, to keep – to use their help, promises, lies all in a short moment of my life… I let them go. Passed signs from my skin, that were deeper than spiritual matters, signs to be seen on my skin, but keeping claws on my life same time. I let the cursed runes go, let them get back to Amerith with all my fury and anger, hate for her, all of the suffer, all it made them go – as my will was, they were banished from my body. I saw her opening eyes… saw world around me dancing in shadow, saw trees laughing and starts crying, saw things I would never wish to see… and then all was just dark, just empty… not a sound, not a flesh of light… just void.
I was dead, I thought I was… thought I will soon see the boarder, thought I will soon pass it and find place where nothing hurts anymore. Wanted to seek my parents, but nothing was there. I could accept it… everything was better than life I had.”
Haven’s eyes dimmed as she thought of agony she was put in by that time. Her pale lips turned into smile, her shoulders slightly moved up and back down in never noticed shrug.
If someone was there by the campfire, watching her speak, if someone was there to see her spirit dancing in moonlight, if someone would be there to see it crying and laughing same time. The never spoken words got stuck in her throat when she silenced for a moment, before whispering silently “Whatever there was to live for, it was gone, whoever there was to care for, was not meant to be with me, nothing but pain and darkness, nothing – just me and my own prison… built of my tears and blood…”
As she whispered, something behind her moved and she turned head to see, but nothing was there. Just a shadow, just night… she spoke again.
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 24 May - 9:57

“Time had no meaning, I don’t know how long was it until I saw something, but not what I expected to see… an eagle flew over my head and land in front of me. He was oversized, I thought, wanted to believe he came to lead me to the realm of death… but I was wrong.
He said no word, of course not, my thoughts were silly, how would he speak… it was an eagle, unable to speak. I was confused, deeply confused by what I thought… after all I saw how far I was wrong again, as I felt emotions passing me, felt his emotions, saw he wanted to guide me… back to where I’d never want to come. He wanted to guide me back to life… the life I hate. My will forced thoughts to show up, thoughts and memories, that’s never been so real before – physical… materialized thoughts and memories… It sounds like a lie, like a thing that can’t be true even to me, but it felt so the rules were different, world we know was gone, the realm of sweet agony, of waiting to be free – so I saw it… I’ve put my memories into eagle’s mind, letting him see, thought he will understand and leave… letting him feel what I’ve felt, wanted him to know… wanted him to go away and let me be where I was… but no, he didn’t…
Somehow I trusted, somehow he made me want to get back to life, but what kind of life was it… if all he let me see and want was revenge. I followed, felt he might be right, that I may need to take down those who hurt me… thought my revenge is enough to live… was I lied by him? I don’t know, but I turned back, holding his wings, he took me back to the world I used to hate.
When I opened my eyes a mage was laying on the floor next to bed… small tattoo on his neck was shining, an eagle… I knew it was him, but in a sigh I saw Sentinels were gathered around the bed also… My ears let me hear voices again, so many… the one I wanted to hear was there too… Wyo was near, he was somewhere around. How weird it is… that woman in love loose her senses and hears, see and feel only what she wants to…
I saw Alyria, right next to my bed, smiled at her and saw she’s happy to see me… a true friendship? Perhaps... or maybe it was me who felt all too strong, after loosing all the feelings. It was just me – to seek answers once more, me – to feel and suffer for own mistakes again, me – to find him and try… to want, need and cry inside, to swear and shout, yes – I was back alive, and nothing was nice about it.
People were calming down, excitement was leaving the air all around us… it was all over, all done that was there to be done. I was left on my own… with Alyria, with someone who never seemed to leave me. I believe she was the only who never turned back on me…
Minutes passed, minutes were back before all… time passing, life going… heart beating… breath and smile… tears and happiness, pain and love… all that world has to offer. It was back again and I was lost…
I went down the inn; saw Wyo… of some reason I felt happy, I felt release deep in me… Why? Why did I feel it…? What made me so? Will I ever find the answer…? I don’t know but I went there… went with all the love I held for him, wanted to feel his touch, hear his voice… what was given to me – was just the second – he spoke… I don’t know what he said, but I felt disappointment, felt like all that was there to make me happy just vanished… not a single move of him to give me a moment of touch, not a single word of him that would be what I wanted… and I understood… that he doesn’t love me, that I am not important… he thanked me for saving Amerith… thankful… all he felt for me.
In a while he was called upstairs, to help his commander, help the one whose eagle got me back and I knew I will cry more, knew I will suffer again… how deeply it wounded me! How much of me left again to hide and cry… I stared at water around… gazing into abyss.
A girl came… her name was Mist, I think… an elven girl who was there in Garrison… the same one who seemed to understand… she came, with a reason or without… her words were blurry… those around said to watch out, to get a rid of spy… why did I feel she wasn’t there sent by anyone? I can’t guess, but I know I was right, she was talking, asking, being answered or not… things were just dim for me again… what was there left to hold and follow? Just my revenge… just blind fury and rage, just my blood burning… nothing else.
I went away to be alone, wanted to rest, to think and sort my mind. Wyo came… I thought… maybe he came to prove me wrong, wanted to believe it… he didn’t.
What he said was that he can’t be with me… that he can’t give me what I need… that he has own life to sort out… him, who had all of me, who’s been all the world and meaning of things in my eyes… telling me that he has own past following him, telling me things that wounded me more… leaving me all alone… again, letting me be… I cried.”

If there was someone watching, he would see someone sitting in the shadows behind her… he would see someone listening to her story… someone else than it was spoken to… unwanted guest to discover all of her past.
Haven smiled, shame passed her face, invisible like a hunting tiger, waiting to strike. She blushed and started to play with a stone in fingers, nervously… unsurely… her voice changed as she continued…
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 24 May - 10:50

“I went to Stormwind, to Eastern Kingdoms, trying to keep myself busy with trainings, trying not to think too much. There were people I’ve known and hate around me, I was hiding the feeling… Didn’t want anyone to know how I was inside of me, not ever again.
I am sure that I’ve built walls around me then, walls that were to protect me from others, from anyone, not letting anyone get through and know me better. I didn’t want to.
Fear of showing how I feel was too strong, growing each day more and more… I locked myself in loneliness, on my own wish I was alone and no one was let to help me, no one was let to see through my small private fortress. Somehow – no one even tried to, or it was me who was blind to see them trying, hell knows the answer, but I won’t bother to go through it again and find out.”
Haven smiled at sarcastic tone in her voice.
“There was me and my needs, me and my revenge, no one else. I didn’t even want to believe that someone might want to aid me, not after all of that… I wouldn’t trust, I couldn’t trust…
My personal tragedy, being left without confidence, without trust, without hope, without feeling that I am needed, without all the things that give a meaning to life… without smile, without light in my darkness. And all of it – at my own wish.
One night, as I came to get myself drunk in the Recluse, in Stormwind, as I used to do… Rotar called me to talk, same Rotar who has killed me, same one who ignored me in Astranaar time ago, same Rotar who asked me to aid Amerith… same Rotar. He asked for talk and I agreed… we went out.
What happened after that, was pure insanity… firstly he asked me not to tell anyone of what happened… after that he went mad and started to threaten me… suddenly he went to cry and beg me… then again he threat… what was that night about… I don’t know… but it was one of weirdest behaviors I’ve ever seen… I thought there was something wrong about him, curiosity made me seek for what was it… he was acting like if there was someone else in him… I’ve promise not to tell anyone else about what happened, promised to keep my mouth shut about him killing me days before, not to speak loud about him causing chain of bad accidents after all… and so I did. Said nothing about it, never, to anyone. Something pushed me to deal with him, to agree that we can become neutral for each others, I believe it was my mind finally getting brighter – in the end… he was the only connection with Wyo back then… and I took his offer, we’ve become a sort of friends after time. Sort of friends without bound of trust, friends without feelings that friends feel for each others… friends? Enemies that hide wounds, enemies that lie and at last… I’ve become someone I never dared with respect, a liar, still hiding something… a liar… honor less creature… feeling less… I…”
Haven’s voice turned silent as she dazed off into her memories. Desperation turned visible on her face, pain changed it into cold and awful mask, replacing vision of soft elven girl with picture of hurt and bruised person. She felt on the ground, hiding face in hands, if wind would hold her words on it’s wings… someone who’s been hiding in shadow behind her would hear her begging… her whispered shout, prayer for aid…
“I am beginning to doubt me… it hurts… please… don’t touch me… just leave me and let me vanish… who can hold the past like my? How may I go on... I don’t want to be here… please, I want to go home…”
Her voice silenced as she turned on her back and looked up to the stars, without emotions.
“I need to say it, don’t I? If I’ll keep it in me… it is going to take over…? Am I right?”
Her eyes turned on you, awaiting answer, but before a single thing was said she got back on her knees. Looking into campfire she took a while of silence to get her thoughts back on it’s place… to may continue the story of her life.
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 24 May - 11:30

“Short time passed… weeks maybe, days…? Can’t remember, but after all - I’ve become a shadow of myself. Yes, I regret, I suffer each day trying to receive back what I have lost by lying and hiding.
One day, Wyo came to me with a gift from Amerith… A gift that was supposed to become my curse… He gave me a stone; small, shiny polished stone… a rune… I took it; it is rude not to accept a gift…
Funny, how ironic things are… I would have told my story to anyone by then, just to get it out of myself, to anyone I wouldn’t care for… but I was hiding it from those I kept feelings for… irony of life is sometimes just amazing, how it pushes us to do things absolutely against all logic…
There was a gnome… Sniffit, warrior – someone I’ve met in Stockades… he was cleaning the place from bandits, same as I was – asked by soldiers of Stormwind. When I have met him, he didn’t seem to be any special… then after some I’ve met him again and we got to talk. I used to find people to tell them some of my past, needed it same as now I need to… it releases the heavy stone made of experience I wear on my back all the time… for a while it does.
I’ve met Sniffit for second time in Recluse, as most of people I ever meet… We were talking… while Rotar was there talking to someone near us, suddenly he came and asked me to talk without whiteness … we went away, excusing those we’ve been talking to… Rotar was weird… he seemed to be same time calm and angry…
What really got me scared was moment when he said… that I’ve told Wyo too much… that I’ve broken promise given to Rotar…how could I? We weren’t even talking by then, but Rotar seemed to be sure… seemed to know and was not going to let me explain… not going to believe I am telling the truth when I tell him I’ve said nothing to Wyo. He was mad… mad that I’ve told Wyo about him killing me, I didn’t…
Before I even moved, he took his sword… stood on the table in front of me… and I gave up, gave up as I used to… put my face on the table, starring into nothing… not answering, not crying, just letting things go – unable to fight, paralyzed… awaiting death to come for me. I wouldn’t mind it happening, no… it was worthless trying, not when all seemed to be going wrong again. Who stopped Rotar, was Nicodemus – a human I’ve met before…
What a worthless life I live… as I think of it… it is nothing to care for… but at some reason I argued… told Rotar to think again, asked him… to let me try and help him… Don’t ask why… I think it was just part of me waking up and trying again… I wanted to do something worth remembrance… wanted to save him from his madness… Truly I think it is when we’ve become real friends, not foes anymore…
Once we were done there, once Rotar was calm again… I’ve sent a letter to Wyo… wanted to talk about what happened, nothing more, but it was an excuse to see and talk to him, so it was enough… I went back to talk to Sniffit….
The rune I had silenced me and somehow I felt it’s powers… it went through me… I felt pain, sadness, Sniffit was watching… I felt chained and unable to move… I wanted to shout but my mouth was closed and I couldn’t make a sound, I wanted to run but I felt chains on my legs. I wanted to fight, but couldn’t reach my blade, as my wrists were chained too… I felt terrible fear, wanted to beg, but couldn’t… and then I saw her for the first time… A Kaldorei, girl… young, younger than me I would say… Her eyes were wet of tears, her face was full of fear, pain and she was… innocent. Her voice was sweet melody for my ears… deep, deeper than it should be… She smiled, with softest smile I’ve ever seen… came close, touching my face with fingers… her skin was silky… I felt I regret her… When I closed eyes, she whispered me telling she is hurt, telling that Amerith chained her… that she is source of all evil… that she would just ask me for one thing… to let her go, unchain her, let her leave back home…
I let myself be fooled… opened eyes and saw her standing there, chains were tight – on her wrists, legs… her lips were locked with piece of cloth… I removed it seeing her smiling… slowly turned to open chains, but saw I had no key… before I even thought about what is happening, key appeared in my fingers… and I released her.
She laughed, not at me, but there was something troubling in the sound… something that made me wake up, I opened eyes… saw that I am sitting in front of Recluse, saw the stone crashed on the ground in front of me, saw Sniffit standing there and looking confused, lookin at me…
I had no idea what happened, thought for a while that I felt asleep… but no… Parts of broken rune moved on the ground and shadowy energy sneaked out of them…
Something I have never seen before, formed in front of me… living shadows? I would call it so, yes… Sniffit moved few steps back and kept looking at forming creature in front of us… I realized what is going on, smiled – sure I did right… A Kaldorei girl… with skin made of shadow and silky energy; stood in front of us, smiling and waving… She turned more visible, more real and ran away… smiling, laughing… she was happy… and I heard her whispers… that her name was Shalan…”
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 24 May - 11:32

There you go Smile Fresh part... thought, as usual - posting right after writing so it is not readed twice by me, just hate to read it to be honest cyclops
makes me see how low rated it is butt... stories should be put in words!

Have fun reading Smile
Lots of luck to all!

Signed Wink Karina
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 7 Jun - 11:16

A few moments passed before Haven moved. A short while when her body seemed frozen and dead made you shiver all around your spin. Her face was far too calm compared to the sound of her voice, fast and unsure, like if memory of the night she tried to describe was all dim and confusing. Her nervously shaking hands reflected moonlight when she moved and started to stroke grass behind her.
“It wasn’t smart of me, you might already know what was the result of what I’ve done, I can tell if not… but in a right moment, as for now… she just left.
People seem to disappear sometime and you have no idea where in Azeroth they are, it’s because they travel I believe, they just go away and come back at some point to either cheer you up or make you feel worthless. Nothing hard to do in a world full of adventurers and wanderers. I don’t know where most of them went to, but they were always coming back… if they were still alive.
The next day I received a letter… it was from Wyo, telling that we should meet and talk about Rotar’s weird behavior… we’ve never get to talk about it somehow, at least not when it was the right time to do so…
Rotar has told me he is looking forward to get another chance, to prove he can be a friend of mine and there was no reason not to let him, especially if he was still the small link to someone I love. We’ve been spending time together as friends more or less, talking, crying when we were sad, laughing and – what is typical – drinking a lot. It’s probably their racial ability to drink so much; the dwarfs I mean… Rotar was acting like if his stomach had a hole in the bottom so all he drunk was just falling down through it and not doing any damage to him, I was usually drunk enough to see nothing, hear weird things and sometimes see white kittens running around me or dancing. Completely smashed. It’s said even in Stormwind that drunken Kaldorei is nothing good, especially not for Kaldorei itself… I guess those who say so know what Stormwind is build on.
Rotar started to act like if I was his most precious thing ever. What was it? I wish I knew, but he tried to do everything just to make sure I know he is a friend. Buying me tones of drinks, gently patting my back when I was crying, and I was crying a lot. Things were weird, but it was not any big matter, if you’re obsessed with one thought, nothing really makes a deal. In short time since all that happened, I’ve started to dream about someone, someone looking very familiar to me, but still I couldn’t recognize who was it… a girl, very young elven girl, looking similar to me, if not the markings signing her face and arms, all over it. Those were much different from typical elven markings, much more different, I knew I recognize those, but had no idea where I could’ve seen them…
She used to tell me about how much she wants to see home, about how lonely and sad she was, and I trusted her, trusted her sad eyes and soft smile. Her deep voice was making me sleepy more. Her touch was making me feel that she really loves me and needs my assistance, some bound was made between me and my dreamed friend… it was turning stronger each day and every day when I was waking up, I was feeling tired more and more.”
Haven looked up and slightly shrugged her shoulders. Her hands became calmer and eyes started to shine brighter as she kept talking.
“I’ve never told anyone about her, she didn’t want me to, and I wouldn’t do anything to make her hurt. She was close to me, closer than all the living friends I ever had. We were one at some point, we were sisters and lovers. She was a part of me, trying to tell me the right way to go and I never refused to listen.
Days passed and I’ve met Rotar once again in the Blue Recluse. Typical place to meet someone, whenever I wanted there was usually a known face and someone to talk to. We’ve been drinking and all of sudden I’ve start to talk about Wyo. Rotar reacted in one of most unpredictable ways… told me it makes no sense, told me Wyo doesn’t care… his words touched me deeply, like if he opened some sort of wound in me with his words and tried to push dirty stick in it, straight into my heart or soul. I was sad… and Rotar just kept drinking.
In time I was drunk enough not to even recognize myself if I saw a mirror, but Rotar was still able to put in him more of drinks. Typical day in the Recluse turned into something weird and disturbing when Rotar felt down the floor and started to cough. His face turned purple and eyes opened wide when he lost consciousness and looked like if he was dead… at least for me, but I was drunk… panic possessed me and I’ve start to run all around the town calling for help. When I’ve finally found someone able to aid… Rotar was gone…
I have no idea where he went to, honestly none, he just vanished and all I can guess is that he woke up somehow and went away to find aid… hell knows where a drunken dwarf can go to.
I took my way to the Trade District, drinking and just trying to make myself absolutely drunk. It worked, but instead of staying where I was, I felt it was the right time to take my revenge. I took my armor, took my swords… took everything I had to take and moved away… to Westfall.”
Elven girl looked at you with sadness and shame in her eyes. Her voice turned silent and weak. “I don’t think I should tell you about it… it is far too personal tragedy.”
Her eyes closed and some sort of shadow passed her face. Her cheeks turned darker in the light of campfire, visible blush. Shoulders moved down, making all of her pride disappear in a sigh. Her lips opened when she continued slowly and silently. “I moved to Westfall, to kill those responsible for my parent’s dead… but I was drunk, I wasn’t able to even hold my blades properly… not to mention fighting.” She opened eyes and looked straight into your face. Her fingers started to nervously rub her knee. “I should say, shouldn’t I? It makes things easier…”
Haven took a more comfortable position and moved her face far enough from fire; hiding it from light. Shadow behind her moved like if it was dancing and stayed frozen, leaning comfortably against the tree, invisible.
“I traveled to Moonbrook, passing all the hills, watching the land and crying. When I finally saw the town, I took blades in my hands and moved forward; sure of myself. I don’t even know when they saw me, but I believe they did far too fast as when I entered one of buildings, being sure I will meet there blades and attacks, I saw just one woman sitting in front of me. She smiled and took a dagger in hands. I was shocked, but charged on her… and then those who’s set a trap got me captured… strong, heavy net pushed my back so I felt to the ground, looking around drunk, but seeing nothing, no one. I tried to cut all around, but there was nothing to cut. Strong hit made me loosing balance, I felt to the ground. My eyes closed under another hit that made me feeling nothing… weird whispers in my ears, darkness, and then just nothing at all.
When I woke up I wasn’t alone… “
Haven took a deep breath and moved closer to the light letting you see her face wet of tears and her shaking lips, moving slowly as she spoke. You saw some kind of despair in her… but hell would know where it came from, as Haven silenced and kept drooling at you without a word. Something made her unable to speak, but nothing was there, no one could make it, she was distant… far… days ago in Moonbrook, memories of her pain woke up.
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyTue 11 Jul - 16:23

With hands chained by strong ropes right over her head, Haven tried to move. Her body seemed to be all hurt, but meaning of wounds made to her was nothing. She twisted her head and saw own armor down on the floor in the room. Her eyes turned on a tall man standing close to her, holding her legs hard down at the table she was put on. Meaning of situation was clear, but not for young elf who seemed to be completely unsure of what was happening. Haven tried desperately to reach for her swords, feeling her hands are unable to move again. Small drop of blood started to slide down her body, tickling her skin. Wounded by nails chest was cut in three places. Coldly counting her situation, she saw how bad her position is. Nothing to do… no way to fight… for one more time, Haven tried to use any of her muscles to release herself. Without result, she closed her eyes and let the tears fall down her face, down her hair, as she felt what was happening.

“Was I lucky again, that I was left there alive? Is it to be called a luck?” – weak voice of elven girl broke.
“Someone came, freed me… I don’t think there is much I need to add… there is no worse shame, no worse despair to come, there is nothing to give my honor back… No way to pay the loss.”
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyTue 11 Jul - 16:31

“I’ve survive… as you can see, I’m still alive after what has happen the day in Moonbrook. I’ve been given aid… some sort of aid, but the one thing I never wanted Wyo to know, sooner or later came to his ears.
I was passing the mage’s district in Stormwind, when I saw someone I knew… but changed.
It was Azoun, the same one who tortured me in Westbrook… he looked different, but it was him. I stood in front of him, scared, but not letting him see… when he said that he is my worse nightmare.”
Haven’s fingers moved back her hair, making them fall back on her face in cascades.
“I went after him, to the boarder of Westfall, back again – the same Westfall. Found him, but not alone… Rotar, Wyo, a few others… all chasing him. There was a fight, we’ve lost. Azoun was stronger than I could expect… made each of us fall under his power… and ran… ran away, leaving us there.
I didn’t want to talk to Wyo, no definitely not… he would’ve hate me, if he could leave me as he did for once, how could I even think he wouldn’t leave me now after the unfortunate moments in Westbrook? How could I believe he won’t turn and leave… so I’ve started to walk away.
He followed… his hand touched my arm and caused me bleed inside. I was scared to turn and look into his eyes, scared to hear his voice… but… since this day, he has never left me… since this day he is always there with me. Protecting. Giving me reasons and strength… loving me, and letting me love him… “
Back to top Go down
Haven
Watcher

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyFri 27 Jul - 9:34

It's been ages since I wrote Hav's story, ages since I left Scarshield Legion and all of you together with it - missing you guys!
I`m wondering now, how are my Sentinels doing Smile

Anyways, just wanted to drop a line to let you know, Haven's story continued long after I stopped posting - sorry! I wrote it in Polish for this time, if ever translated - I'll surely let you read it Smile
For the moment - character I'm playing (nope, not at official Blizz servers) is still connected to this story, silly me, can't seem to drop El'Lasaar's name anyhow! =)
After Haven there was Ashae El'Lasaar, now it's Al'shan'debras (not El'Lasaar but still Haven's daught ;>) - I owe you loads of thanks for the time spent together in SSL and for ideas you gave me!

Loads of hugs and wishes of luck... maybe if things turn again I`ll come back to the times when I was running around with Alyria, Elloa, Sharna... no way to mention you all.

Hope you're all fine and arse kickin RPrly! Love you all!

Signed - Haven.
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptyWed 8 Aug - 20:09

long time no see. and i now see this post.

TDS is dead.
been reformed by Arin to Ravencrest Wardens,
which has been reformed to a PvE guild, called Ascendancy.
those people that didnt want to aim at PvE only joined Miriel's guild: Silverwing Outrunners.
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

Haven El'Lasaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven El'Lasaar   Haven El'Lasaar EmptySat 11 Aug - 19:05

I WAS MENTIONED!!!Very Happy

*Tacklehugs Haven!!*

You're the best!!^^
Back to top Go down