badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Some others idea to improve the guild basement

Go down 
+2
Lorona
Elloa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

Some others idea to improve the guild basement Empty
PostSubject: Some others idea to improve the guild basement   Some others idea to improve the guild basement EmptySat 25 Nov - 13:03

Suggestions....

As this guild will probably be an "alt guild" and as the solution of one week / two is maybe not enough, here are my ideas to make this guild efficient despite of the "alt" side.

1. It's useless to consider it as PVE- RP guild. So I sugesgs to let fall immediately the goal of reach the high lvl end game part of the game with that guild. You want do some end game ? Play with your main char.

Of course that don't mean there will not be any PVE, but only that the guild will not be buidt in this idea. That will allow use to :
- Not care about the class
- Not care about a efficient lvling
- Not care about right gear
- Not care about a high number of member

If after having play, poeple notice they want play their BE as main char, and if all the guild which grow up together it will be time to change politic.

2. I suggest to lead the guild in a full Rp + Full PVP way. The PVP could be done in BG.

3. If we do this way, so there is a good rule of leveling to make the guild efficient and to allow poeple to enjoy the game- guild together. Because for BG we need to be in the same lvl section

This rules is quiet simple and will be done to make poeple stayed arround the same lvl.

The lvling will be done by section of 10 lvl. When a guildmate go on lvl 29 for example he will stop lvling until all lvl 20+ become lvl 29. And then, they can be lvl 30 together.
As we will began together, it will be easy to respect this rules. In future other lvl section will be organised.
To make this idea clearer here is an example.

-Suo is 25, Phenny is 23, Drypher is 24 and Sharna is 29 ....Elloa is 19, Ollahar is 15, Khalmion is 16.
-Sharna wait Suo, Phenny and Drypher get 29. If she want play, she do BG, crafting, Rp or play her alt.
Elloa wait for Ollahar, Khemion before get 19 before go 20.
-If they succeed to be 20 before Suo, Phenny etc... become 29, then the 20+ section will have to wait for them.

This rules will allow poeple to be all time in the same lvl section, will allow casual to stay casual, and the hard core gamer can play another char, or crafting, or rping, or chain BG (whithout give back the marks :p)
This rules will also allow poeple to don't care about a high speed of leveling which is bad for RP and hard when it's an alt char.
Back to top Go down
Lorona
Officer
Lorona

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Some others idea to improve the guild basement   Some others idea to improve the guild basement EmptySat 25 Nov - 15:06

I don't really agree on the "everyone has got to be the same level"-part.
I, for one, was actually thinking of playing my BE like hell.
Wouldn't it be stupid if I had to wait for everyone else then?
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Some others idea to improve the guild basement   Some others idea to improve the guild basement EmptySat 25 Nov - 16:23

That depend of your goal. It's why it's only a suggestion :p If the most part of poeple will paly their BE as hell, it's ofc useless. It was in the case of you keeping Lorona as alt.

Personaly i doubt I'll play my BE as hell. Depend of a lot of thingies.

But if a lot of us play their BE "as hell" then the goal of the guild and the work of the guild must be different and my suggestion is full useless
Back to top Go down
Adora
Officer
Adora

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Some others idea to improve the guild basement   Some others idea to improve the guild basement EmptySat 25 Nov - 18:05

Elloa is right... this guild did start as an alt-guild, where people could try out BE together with the friends they made here. Read: Original idea. And as Elloa said, that could change and quite naturally the rules would change.
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Some others idea to improve the guild basement   Some others idea to improve the guild basement EmptySat 25 Nov - 18:34

I think the level thing idea would create some kind of unity.
You can stay together, and you learn to know each other,
in the context of your new race+class.

yeh...good ideas Elloa.
Back to top Go down
Tylarin
Officer
Tylarin

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Some others idea to improve the guild basement   Some others idea to improve the guild basement EmptySat 25 Nov - 18:38

a good idea in theory, but not practise...
people play WoW to play... you can't create a character and then be held back on levelling by anyone person...let alone a guild full..its just illogical..
Alternativly, it is an idea, just not a very compatable one with the way WoW is and the way WoW players can be...As lorona said, I'll be playing my BE as hell, and will hopefully have relations with your guild, although my BE will become my full project and a different guild will be formed from this with Firez, Sylinia and such as you already know.
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Some others idea to improve the guild basement   Some others idea to improve the guild basement EmptySat 25 Nov - 19:36

YA SAID MEH NAME!!!!<3^.^

Ellie remembered lil' me!
Very Happy

I agree with Tyl in the leveling suggestion. It just can't work in practice.
*Has forgot the other suggestions*...Damn it! I'll just post this and then make a new one when i've read the others...
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Some others idea to improve the guild basement   Some others idea to improve the guild basement EmptySat 25 Nov - 19:38

Mezo agree with 1 and 2.
Though, it requires someone that is actually able to lead the guild.
Currently, i can't remember anyone in the Zentinelz able to do that..
No offenze to anyone, i don't play a lot. But i can't see anyone really take upon them the responsobility of leading a guild.

respondikikilagitu is zpelled wrongz me knowz>.>
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Some others idea to improve the guild basement   Some others idea to improve the guild basement EmptySat 25 Nov - 20:08

hmm...your way of typing is back shar....so welcome back....

hmmm....Elloa again didnt take me as example, im starting to feel hurt Sad lol!

kidding elloa...

hmm.....now I have to agree with Tylarin, it would be next to impossible to reach.....

hmm....
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Some others idea to improve the guild basement   Some others idea to improve the guild basement EmptySat 25 Nov - 20:36

Well ....if no one want to handel this project.
And if Tylarin agree...
We could make a kind of little sect in his futur guild he will handle. The goal will stay the same but not official and more hide and that will be only RP.
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Some others idea to improve the guild basement   Some others idea to improve the guild basement EmptySat 25 Nov - 21:04

Not a bad idea at all Ellie.
Though, i do hope someone will take over this project.
I'd like to help. But my time will be very limited i think. Or maybe it will be less limited. Think the first though.
But one thing is for sure. I can't lead this project or guild. That i don't got enough time for. Unless i quitted this school, which i'm in no way going to even think about doing.
Me likez it downz0rz jherhhenrsz!

SOwwy...me just tired, bit strezzed, and insanely happy xD
Meant *down here ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some others idea to improve the guild basement   Some others idea to improve the guild basement Empty

Back to top Go down

Some others idea to improve the guild basement
Page 1 of 1