badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition

Go down 
+12
Eryka'
Khelmion
Elloa
Arafina
Ollahar
Lonad Oak
Árín
Siandris
Lythar
Israndel
Sharna
Hiddenshadow
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiddenshadow
Officer

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptySun 3 Sep - 10:39

Ishnu'alah Sentinels of Darnassus

Following on from the success of our first mission into the troll city of Zul Gurub this past Thursday, and having spoken to members from both our guilds, I would like to propose a second strike on the stronghold this coming Saturday, the 9th day of this month, at 6pm.

The aim of this mission will be to remove all 5 High Priests from the places of power, exposing the inner sanctum where the blood priests perform their blasphemous rites to Hakkar.

Depending on how long this takes us we may then strike at the Avatar of the Blood God itself, however that will depend on how well we did during the day's fighting.

If we manage to stop the 5 high priests from completing their summoning rites, we could in theory return on the Sunday evening should we need rest, in order to destroy the Spirit of Hakkar but that is a bridge we can cross when we come to it.

It would be nice if we could gain control of the city early enough and for a long enough time (even if we do have to return on sunday to do it) in order to allow some of the less hardy members of our guild to poke their noses inside, and perhaps do some fishing........

People who are interested in coming along on the trip please sign your names below.

We are aiming to be inside at 6pm that means the group will start being formed at 5:40pm, if you are not at the entrace of the instace at 6pm or notified as part of the party you risk losing your place...

In Faith and Friendship

Falren Hiddenshadow
Grand Maester of The Exiles

Current Sign Ups

Druid
Hiddenshadow
Arin
Drakonis
Ollahar
Eryka
Anradila

Rogue
Israndel

Priests
Lonad
Docks

Warlocks
Razgriz

Paladins
Rea
Nikolaos

Hunter
Lythar
Siandris

Warrior
Sharna ?
Deadben

Uknown but coming

Last edited by on Wed 6 Sep - 11:58; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptySun 3 Sep - 10:45

Ishnu'alah Falren Hiddenshadow.

I would be very interrested in joining you all on this little trip, both saturday and sunday, though i might not be able to be there sunday, it depends on when we are starting.
Though there is one thing i do would like us to do, and that is to kill the Bloodlord, Mandokir.
I can't explain the reason that i want him dead, though i would be happy if we could also take him down at this trip.
Back to top Go down
Israndel
Sentinel
Israndel

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptySun 3 Sep - 11:42

I'd be up for that.

It's been some time since I went there last time. And well, some things were left undone.

Oh, my bad. Rogue. 16/28/7

Last edited by on Mon 4 Sep - 10:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptySun 3 Sep - 12:14

Could you also all please state what Caste you are (class) and where your paticular skill talents lay.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Lythar
Officer
Lythar

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2006-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptySun 3 Sep - 12:22

I'm game. Hunter 0/21/30
Back to top Go down
Siandris
Watcher

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2006-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptySun 3 Sep - 14:33

Sign me up...

((hunter))
Back to top Go down
Árín
Commander
Árín

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptySun 3 Sep - 14:37

*waves* Árín, Resto druid 14/0/36 , sign me up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptySun 3 Sep - 16:30

I'm a warrior thirsty for blood*Grins wickedly*
Using my two swords to slash through the enemies. Face to face, that's how i prefer it.
Back to top Go down
Lonad Oak
Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptySun 3 Sep - 17:03

I, Lonad Oak, Holy priest of Elune, wish to give my aid in this expidition.
I shall also bring a fishing pole, we may be able to summon the dreaded hyrda that lives in the water, if I can fish up enough bait
Back to top Go down
Ollahar
Officer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2006-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptySun 3 Sep - 17:49

I can tagle along again aswell. Last time was fun!

And yeah, Ollahar, feral druid.

PS. Sharna is Warrior and Isrendal a rogue if I recall corretly.
Back to top Go down
Arafina
Ambassador

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2006-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyMon 4 Sep - 0:08

Hiddenshadow wrote:
Ishnu'alah Sentinels of Darnassus

Following on from the success of our first mission into the troll city of Zul Gurub this past Thursday, and having spoken to members from both our guilds, I would like to propose a second strike on the stronghold this coming Saturday, the 9th day of this month, at 6pm.

18:00 is not the right time for me. I cannot participate. Maybe later on, from 20:30 and later. Otherwise it could be delayed but I don't mind to end very late.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyMon 4 Sep - 0:49

I think that it would be better for some of the Exiles to start at around that time as well Arafina so it may be good idea..
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyMon 4 Sep - 1:40

I deeply believe we must make twoo expedition in a week at two very different time to allow everyone which want participate to come. They are poeple who play the evening, other the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyMon 4 Sep - 9:47

Does the current Intrepid team have the numbers to form two different groups to Zul Gurub each week ?

Don't get me wrong I think it may be good running on Wednesday or Thursday Evening and Saturday or Sunday from an earlier time, but we can only do that if we have enough people, we've got a lot of up and coming 60's in both guilds but how quickly are they approaching 60 ?
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyMon 4 Sep - 10:31

Some of them (like Serafina or Baltazard) are suscribe on the forum but don't visit it. We have recruited just yesterday 2 60 more, and this week we have 4 lvl 50 became 60...So ...I deeply think it's possible. MAke a group now, for this date, and maybee try to organise already another group for following and early date.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyMon 4 Sep - 11:01

Alright do you have a preference for the day / time ?
Back to top Go down
Khelmion
Officer

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyMon 4 Sep - 14:46

Oh no! I have just fixed my schedule so that i could make it to the next ZG raid, which i thought was going to take place on thursday this week....only to read that it's going to happen on the weekend which i had to switch and work night. Crying or Very sad
Second time i will miss this....
Isn't there any chance we can go on thursday also?
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyMon 4 Sep - 15:10

Yes if enough people want to go we can go on Thursday also or instead of Saturday, i dont mind either way...
Back to top Go down
Eryka'
Watcher
Eryka'

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyMon 4 Sep - 16:09

Wow! Hopefully I actually managed to sign up on time for once ^^

Druid 0/32/19 ..but about to respec full feral again Smile
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Recruitment officer
Drakonis

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyMon 4 Sep - 16:22

ok, ill sign up...

feral druid, bit of resto....
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyMon 4 Sep - 20:09

Hiddenshadow wrote:
or instead of Saturday
But we don't want that..
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyTue 5 Sep - 10:36

Sharna wrote:
Hiddenshadow wrote:
or instead of Saturday
But we don't want that..

Well we are going to try and run both days, we will see how many people turn up for each....
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyTue 5 Sep - 11:27

They better turn up for each!
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyTue 5 Sep - 11:46

Well I know at least 3 Exiles who where on the last run cant make it Saturday , and the person who was our main tank last time cant make it that early... I also think JubJub (of whom we had 3 members last time) have their own run on Saturday, still we will give it a go, were doing good for subscribers this time and those who cant make it early on Saturday will try and be there as back up a few hours later, if worse come to worse we could just pre-clear the way to the 5 high priests and then kill the bosses when everyone gets online, but thats upto you guys and how many people we get at the start.
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition EmptyTue 5 Sep - 12:01

Me can be MT!^.^
My gear is not the best, but it's far from bad gear i got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition   Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition Empty

Back to top Go down

Zul Gurub - The 3rd Expedition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next