badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)

Go down 
+9
Khelmion
Ollahar
Israndel
Adora
Árín
Elloa
Siandris
Lythar
Hiddenshadow
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiddenshadow
Officer

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) Empty
PostSubject: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyMon 11 Sep - 14:38

Once again this WEDNESDAY we will be descending into the city of Zul Gurub, those who have signed up (please do so below) will be invited from 7:30pm and the party will set off AS SOON as we have a full group, if you are not there to be invited YOU WILL LOSE your place. The WEDNESDAY trip we will be aiming to take down the following minions of Hakkar : *Arlokk, Venoxis and Mandokir* in that order. If we are successful it is highly likely we will return on Thursday (numbers permitting, prioty going to those who came on Wednesday) to kill *Jeklik, Marlil, Thekal *and if Thekal goes down *Hakkar !*

You can assume that the mission will be going on until at least 10:30/11:00pm on each night, if you cannot stay for that length of time DO NOT put your name down for the mission, if you are unsure then speak to me, Elloa, Arin or Lonad before hand and we will discuss it with you.

If you do come and then leave early without prior permission for anything short of a serious real life emergency you will be banned from coming the next week.

Once we have got Zul Gurub under control (and we are getting there) we will be able to take down the five priests and their Dark Lord in around 3 hours, obviously we need to learn our way around first and get used to each other, which we cannot do if people keep ducking in and out.

(( The instance resets at 4am on Saturday morning so it is possible to run a clean weekend run as well, however due to the very random mix of non guildies we where forced to use last week due to people having trouble turning up on Saturday im not going to preplan a weekend raid at this time. ))
Back to top Go down
Lythar
Officer
Lythar

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2006-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyMon 11 Sep - 15:01

Sign me up. I hope the ventrilo thingie makes our runs a lot smoother from now on.
Back to top Go down
Siandris
Watcher

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2006-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyMon 11 Sep - 16:01

im up for wednesday
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyMon 11 Sep - 16:51

I'll never be able to be 60 for wednesday...toooooo bad :'( (and at 7h30, I must take care of children ..so no regret)
Back to top Go down
Árín
Commander
Árín

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyMon 11 Sep - 19:32

*hugs the fixed computer* Count me in with the "healbot" spec 5/0/46
Back to top Go down
Adora
Officer
Adora

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyMon 11 Sep - 20:35

Árín wrote:
*hugs the fixed computer* Count me in with the "healbot" spec 5/0/46
Yay!
Back to top Go down
Israndel
Sentinel
Israndel

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyMon 11 Sep - 21:10

I'm in for both days. And for full durations of the runs.
Back to top Go down
Ollahar
Officer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2006-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyTue 12 Sep - 0:19

Yes I am up for too if needed.

Feral druid, 14/32/5
Back to top Go down
Khelmion
Officer

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyTue 12 Sep - 9:47

I may not be as super healbot as Lonad or Arin is, but if you need a mediocre priest, then i will come.

21 disc / 30 holy
Back to top Go down
Tylarin
Officer
Tylarin

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyTue 12 Sep - 10:19

I may be able to tag along but can't confirm yet as io have to find a job on that evening. Feral 0/41/10
Back to top Go down
Arafina
Ambassador

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyTue 12 Sep - 14:37

I am ready to join. It depends on the other joins until now, which character I will use. Apparently there isn't a list yet. Possible chars I will join with, are: Human Mage Konasoyil, Night Elf Hunter Arafina, Night Elf Rogue Meylana.
Back to top Go down
Lonad Oak
Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyTue 12 Sep - 17:27

I should be able to attend both days
Back to top Go down
spinal
Traveller

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: i can handle it...   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyWed 13 Sep - 16:40

i can be there at 20h, i'm eating with grandmother before
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyWed 13 Sep - 18:25

Ok Spinal thats a good enough excuse we will save your spot for you (assuming the server is back up again in time)
Back to top Go down
Israndel
Sentinel
Israndel

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyWed 13 Sep - 20:24

Seems like we wont do ZG. Thanks yet once again blizzard...
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyWed 13 Sep - 21:19

Its not looking good my gut feeling is the server will be down until the morning or tommorow afternoon (as where many servers last week) but we will see.

IF their are enough people on tonight IF the server comes back on we may go and smack one of the bosses we can down just so we can try and make some new progress tommorow, but i think its doubtful.....
Back to top Go down
Israndel
Sentinel
Israndel

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyThu 14 Sep - 12:44

Is today's run still a go? If the server is up, that is.

Edit: Capital letters
Back to top Go down
Arafina
Ambassador

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyThu 14 Sep - 15:00

Today I have a barbecue starting from 17:00. Maybe after that I am able to join ZG.

Talking about Wednesdays: I think I won't participate raids on Wednesday. You can never be sure if the server is up at the time when the start of the raid is planned. Other days appear to be more secure.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) EmptyThu 14 Sep - 18:24

Yes we will be going today.

I chose Wednesday at the kick of day this week based on the 3 day rotating ZG raid calendar, no other reason, I fully agree that planning a raid for maintance day is a bad idea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)   Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zul Gurub - To Kill a God (WEDNESDAY 13th September)
Page 1 of 1