badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Structure of the guild.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2006-04-24

Structure of the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Structure of the guild.   Structure of the guild. EmptyMon 9 Oct - 17:01

This is a copy of Elloa's post!

This guild will not have the desire of being the first to down Onyxia, or to be the most important guild of the server. This guild is made for people who want share the game in a friendly and full Rp guild.

This guild is made for persons :

- Who enjoy Role Play
- Who want ‘test’ and play another char without leaving their main
- Who want make this new char their main (but accept the NON ambitious PVE way of the guild)
- Who want play two main
- Who is casual

This guild will be :

- Full Role Play
- Aggressive PVP (but without corpse camp)
- PVE in a friendly way

Guild OOC Rules

Respect is the most important word. That mean :

- No corpse camping
- No ninja looting
- Missing specify on forum (or to an officer). After one month of missing without explanation --- > Good bye.
- Active participation in the guild life
- Presence required at event 1week/2 (the right week of course, not the other Very Happy)
- No fight OOC between members. And if fight happens, settle it in private.
- No wild G-Leave. If you want to leave the guild, you explain your reasons on forum or to officers and say goodbye to the guildies.
- Guild chat is IC (a magical stone allow the owner of the stone to speak)
- For OOC Guild chat you will /join <Name yet to come>

Important Note :
1. Of course, at the begining, when you play your character take in consideration you are only lvl 1 and then you are not powerfull. As the guild will take in consideration that it is not an important and powerfull organisation since we are not really powerfull in game. So our role play will be adapted according the circumpstance. Our goal are the control fo the world as it's explained here. But maybee we will fail, maybee we will succeed.
This way of role play, will allow us a greater freedom, and will be more logical. It's more logical to pretend to be powerfull when you have your mount and beautiful stuff than when you are lvl 10 and only able to kill gornetusk in Durotar.
For once, I would like our Role Play goes in the way of the game, the harmony will be efficient, than to follow a role play againts the game (as it's usualy done, and make you unable to enjoy fully the game because you have to choose between your background or the game)

2. I would like also this RP will be less serious as we usualy do when we are playing alliance char (a diffenrence I already noticed). I mean by this, that we will role play with more humour, more non sense.

Last edited by on Mon 9 Oct - 17:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Structure of the guild.   Structure of the guild. EmptyMon 9 Oct - 17:02

Red Wizard : the research of power

Imagined from the Red Mage of D&D Forgotten realm and adapted to WOW background, this guild will be the most evil guild never seen.

Who are the Red Wizard ?

A group of Blood Elf, convinced about their own superiority and having passion for magi, gathered in a secret society, waiting for the right day to get out of the shadow and take the control of the world. For that, they worked a lot, in different way :

- Invade the world with strength is one of our goal, but for that we need to gather a great, the greatest army. And to gather a strong army without spent to much money, only one solution : to have slaves.
1. Military Way (PVP-full RP) : the hunt of slave, training of guard.

- People love the power of magic item. TO be the best crafter, the best artefact hunter and to enchant them with corrupted magi, it’s a way of taking the control of the world.
2. Commercial Way (Crafting – PVE) : the best magic item made and sell by Red Wizard.

- Magi is the reason of our life, our essence, our soul, the only true power. Magical experiences and research will be attempt. Secret of ols culture will be discovered to increase, day after day, our knowledge and power. World can be scary…
3. Magical Way (full RP- PVE) : the power of Red Wizard magi is the only true way of power.

- Sent destruction, offer chaos to the world, make troubles, keep the flame of war and hate between faction, make people weakest and make us the task easier. For that our spy will gather information, and our army will make the work.
4.Destruction way (PVP- PVE- Full RP) : the chaos will be sent by our army
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Structure of the guild.   Structure of the guild. EmptyMon 9 Oct - 17:03

Red Wizard Hiearchy

Council composed by 5 Zulkir :

- Zulkir of Destruction (Warlock)
- Zulkir of Necromancy or Divination (Priest Shadow or Holly)
- Zulkir of Arcane (Mage --- myself)
- Zulkir of Domination (paladin or hunter), commander of army and slaves
- Zulkir of Shadow (Rogue), commander of spy

The council takes every decisions in secret. No on can guess their plan. No on can suppose their secret goals and actions of domination of the world. Of course, Zulkir made bads things, and treachery even against themselves. The council is highly corrupted. Only their desire of world domination made them stay together.

OOC : - The official guild leader will be part of the council (and will probably be me), but IC there is no leader. The all council is the leader. The Zulkir are player wich will organise event and made this guild alive. All they will work together for that.
Only BE can be Zulkir, or Forsaken( if and only if Forsaken = BE became a lych)
The Zulkir are considered as Red Wizard and wear a Red dress.

Red Wizard
The Red Wizard are the Blood elf native wizard which succeed the hard hardship to become more powerfull. They represent the power of Red Wizard Secret Organisation. They have all right. Everyone (exept Zulkir) have to obey to their command and caprice. They wear the typical Red Dress.

OOC : Only Warlock-Priest-Mage BE (Or Forasaken if and only if Forsaken = BE became a lych). Must be the main part of the guild. The red dress must be weared at every event and in coty. And if possible in BG and instance.

Red Knight
They are the protector of Red Wizard, the elite guard. They serve Red Wizard and recieve from them some power which make them stronger but also make them obedient to them, by magi. Everyone must obey to the Red Knight except Red Wizard. Red Knight fear no one , except Red Wizard.

OOC : Only Paladin – Hunter- Rogue BE are allowed. (Or Forasaken, even warrior if and only if Forsaken = BE became a lych).

Note : An important part of the Red Knight will be under the command of Zulkir of Shadow and will be our Spy. Maybee they will have their own grade "Shadow", maybee this grade will stay secret, and officialy they will be Red Knight.

Wizard
Before being a Red Wizard, a blood elf which have some magical power is trained to learn the secrets of magi. The best of them will become Red Wizard after a hard hardship. An old slave which proved his loyalty and talent can be allowed to be Wizard and serve the Red Wizard. They are not allowed to wear a Red Dress. They must obey to RW and RK.

OOC : Only Warlock –Priest- Mage – Balance or Resto Druid – Elemental chaman of every race can be wizard. For the non BE, to be a wizard is a great prove of talent. They can not wear a red dress, and if possible not red dress in BG and instance.

Guard
The native Blood Elf who want became Red Knight must be trained before and after having succeed their hardship. An old slave which proved his loyalty and talent can be allowed to be Guard and serve the Red Wizard under command of Red Knight.

OOC : Only warrior – feral druid- chaman- hunter –rogue are allowed to become guard. They can not wear a Red Dress. They must obey to RW and RK.

Slave
Slave has no right. They must obey. They must work. They belong to a RedWizard or a RedKnight. They can be sold or exchanged. They only have the right of dreaming to maybe become one day, after a long way of suffering, a guard or wizard.

OOC : Slave is only RP of course. But that can be very fun, even for the person which play the slave.
- A slave can listen but not talk on Guildchat (he don’t have receive the magical stone). Of course they have acces to OOC chat.
- A slave belong to the person who catch him (if it’s a wizard or a guard, he must give the slave to their superior). The slave can be sold, offer etc…
- A slave can escape and g-leave (for IC reason) and be catch again, and punished for that ^^
- A slave must obey
- A slave is not allowed to wear tabard

This rank has two use :
- RP rank
- Test rank for person which want belong to the guild.

Every class and race allowed except Blood Elf.
This rank will be chaotic, cause some player will probably leave (and came back) for IC reason. To know the true effective of the guild this rank can not really take in consideration.

Summary : chain of command IC

1.Council of Zulkir
2. Red Wizard
3. Red Knight
4. Wizard – Guard
5. Slaves

Summary : chain of command OOC

1. Guild master = creator of the guild
2. Zulkirs = officer and event planers
3. RedWizard – RedKnight- Guard – Wizard = guildies
4. Slaves = new members, RP rank , people who test the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Structure of the guild.   Structure of the guild. EmptyMon 9 Oct - 17:04

How to be recruited ?

Guild foundation :
- Only person trustable and well know could be part of the foundation (10 first members).
- Only person who will have the time and the desire of working for the guild could be Zulkir. The guild will be under the responsibility of those 5 members. They CAN NOT BE INACTIVE.
- The players who will be part of the foundation of the guild will play In Game the foundation of the secret organisation - The foundation team will be composed on forum before the first day of playing.

Others

1. A little message on forum with a short presentation IC and OOC.
2. BE ? Then you can immediately become a guard or a wizard
3. Others ? We will do a little RP event for your introduction : slave hunting !
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Structure of the guild.   Structure of the guild. EmptyMon 9 Oct - 17:08

None of this is final, not yet. Feel free to come with suggestions as to how it should all work.
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Structure of the guild.   Structure of the guild. EmptyTue 10 Oct - 14:46

I have edited some point. Coming soon : event, the 5 ways of dominate the world, FAQ etc...

1.Military Way

RP : Slave Hunting

1.Recruitement
After your application during one week you will be supposed to be hunt ad catch.

2.Horde event : slave hunt +slave market
RedWizard hunt players and catch them dur ing all the event. Later in the same evening, a salve market is organised in a secret place, where people can buy slaves for their own use. This event will be announced on realm forum to allow a lot of people to participate.

Note : This can be a funny way of recruiting for other guild. They come in the market to buy their player. Of course thingies are arranged between the guild and the player before to be played.

PVP : Battle and general behaviour

- RW is an aggressive guild. So you are allowed to kill at sigh if that please you, everyone you meet (no corpse camping but grey –red kill allowed)

- Different raid will be organised. We will sometimes blame someone else for those battle in order of creating troubles and make hate stronger between alliance and horde.
Important : those who care about VD and VH will be part of separate raid to allow other of killing civilian. IC the explanation could be easy.

IC : Red Wizard are always gathered with guerd and Red knight. Of course the slaves are sent in first lignes

Battleground

Guild BG will be organised to fight IC and together

2. Commercial Way

Crafting

This guild will be well organised for crafting. It’s why some rules will be planed

1. every crafter will be crafter for IC reason
2. every crafter will only be specify in ONE crafting. So, no more combo as tailor – enchanter. A crafter must take a collect crafting.

Ex : tailor +skinner
Enchant + herbo

3.Slave will be only collector (except if they have already lvl up a craft)
4. Every Zulkir will have an alt, a slave of course, which could be played IC. This alt will be the bank char for a kind of ingredient.
Ex : Zulkir of domination is alchemist and herborist. His alt is Danko, orc, herbs bank.

5.Every collector will give an half part of the ingredient they collect. They can sell the other part if they want.

6.Every crafter can ask to the slave appropriate ingredient to be crafted

7. A general bank char will be created for general item as wildvine etc…

8. Every no usefull and green-blue item made by tailor, smith, leatherworker in order of lvl up their crafting will be sent to the enchant bank char, wich will disenchant it and gather the dust for enchanter. This method will allow to continue to sell green –blue item found in instance.

9. Every item sell by Red Wizard must be enchanted before (even low enchant)
Why ?

- IC it’s important. It’s the corrupted magi which will be sell through the world and make a possible control of the world. For RP person that could be fun to have an item enchanted by a Red Wizard, if it’s a good Rplayer he will use it for his personal RP.

- We can made stupid enchant (ex strength on clothes)
- That will allow our enchanter to lvl up their craft
- It will be our mark

Of course that will be a little more annoying. After a dungeon, you will not sell immediately your item, but enchant it before or wait them be enchanted by someone. But that can be the way of funny RPevent. You gather 10 item, an enchanter will enchant them IC and after you will sent your item…

10. Person who don’t want be crafter, please be a sweet collector to help other.

RP- Market

We could make sometimes our own AH. This event will be announced on forum, we will gather somewhere and sell our item. With some guard to make impossible for the non guildies to sell their item.

PVE : Exploration

Instead of finding complex IC reason to go in dungeon, we will have a better one : we will go in dungeon to find amazing item, enchant it with out corrupted magi and sell it.

Last edited by on Fri 20 Oct - 15:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Structure of the guild.   Structure of the guild. EmptyTue 10 Oct - 14:53

Post the changes here or send me a private message or whutever, then i'll edit the above posts:P
Back to top Go down
Mist
Watcher
Mist

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Structure of the guild.   Structure of the guild. EmptyMon 16 Oct - 1:01

waitwaitawaitwaitwaitwaitawaitwait..

you're basing this guild on a prestige class for a specific world setting in D&D? O.o

<.<

Gimme one reason why it's a good idea to mix the Red Wizards of Thae (or wutever it is, don't have my GM's handbook here atm and I haven't played so much in the Faerûn setting) and the Blood Elves from World of Warcraft?

If you're going to do that please ATLEAST change the names of everything..

No, I haven't read it all..

Yes, it's quite late and my eyelids are drooping..

Yes, I'm an arrogant bitch..

Yes, I think that originality is a MUST when it comes to roleplaying..
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Heroes
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Structure of the guild.   Structure of the guild. EmptyMon 16 Oct - 1:06

xD
*Hugz Mist*
You better get some sleep then.

And well, i don't know if this is a rip-off from D&D, it's Elloa's idea.
But i'm pretty sure it isn't
The reason that was the first name choosen is that the Belf looooves the color red, from the looks of it anyways.
And that red is a good color to symbolise what it is the guild is aiming at.
And the wizard thing. Well, we're addicted to magic. Trying to find new and strong magic sources, we want our magic to spread and corrupt the world and get looots of power.

And Red Wizard is not what the guild is gonna be named. Currently got a thread under the suggestion part of this forum for a new name Razz
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Structure of the guild.   Structure of the guild. EmptyFri 20 Oct - 16:04

Add military way
Add commercial way
Add some rules in the introdution

@Mist

- Well, it's not a copy paste of the Red Mage from Thay. And The guild will not be called like that, it's just a name before we choose the right name.

- Of course BE and RW have nothing to do together, it's two thing different. But as I'm a fan of Forgotten realm (more than Warcraft background though) I had the idea of mixing some part of the RW organisation for a guild of BE. Because to use magi as they do, because to have slave, because having as main goal the power and invade all the world, it's funny.
But it's not at all a copy paste. But as I use some idea of RW, it's will be not honnest to not mention it.
Back to top Go down
Padia
Watcher

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Structure of the guild.   Structure of the guild. EmptySat 21 Oct - 17:23

Elloa wrote:

RP- Market

We could make sometimes our own AH. This event will be announced on forum, we will gather somewhere and sell our item. With some guard to make impossible for the non guildies to sell their item.

So that's only for the members of this BElf-guild? Just wondering because I'm starting an undead rogue when BC is released and the guild I'm playing it with will be a merchant guild. So if that would be for everyone, we might become rivals. Twisted Evil If we would be on the same realm (we are probably going to Ravenholdt).
Back to top Go down
Zharixa
Recruit

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Structure of the guild.   Structure of the guild. EmptyTue 2 Jan - 23:39

*pokes her head in* I've been eating every word in rabid interest...

Instead of red wizards, why not Blood Wizard(s)? Shows that it's Blood Elfs, and linked to the Red Wizards because... blood is red, and spurty, and it stains stuff, and the Red Wizards of Thay left a lot of it wherever they went.

*fades back into stealth and sprints off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Structure of the guild.   Structure of the guild. Empty

Back to top Go down

Structure of the guild.
Page 1 of 1