badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Mentorship rapport : Kelyan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

Mentorship rapport : Kelyan Empty
PostSubject: Mentorship rapport : Kelyan   Mentorship rapport : Kelyan EmptySun 4 Jun - 13:35

At First, at last...

I had been designed to be Kelyan Mentor, because I was the only mentor who stayed free this night. I was really embarrassed because I felt myself unable to be his mentor. But I desired trying. During the patrol we did, I explain to him the duties of a Sentinel. But I knew he already knew it well. Maybe he was too friendly with human, but he was enough open mind to accept a Tauren as our allied. But maybe he had more difficulties to accept that a gnome could be our enemy.

Mentorship rapport : Kelyan Kelyanmentorship115xq

At first I went with him and my ancient understudies Sahdemi in Desolace. We must give our help to a couple of elves who were lost. We quickly discover them in an orcish fortress. At this time I noticed I had nothing about fight or bravery to teach to Kelyan. He was strong, fast, brave, efficient and he saved me twice during the night.

Mentorship rapport : Kelyan Kelyanmentorship122uz

I deeply though what I could teach him : not bravery, but discipline. Not combat abilities, but sociability. I imagine some hardship. For the sociability, he had to help Shademi in a very secret affair. For the discipline, I ask him to follow me in Strongletorn Valley. I give him order. I was strict. It was very hard for me to show him a strict and unfriendly face. After all, it’s my first friend.

Mentorship rapport : Kelyan Kelyanmentorship136du

But he was not obedient, he was ironic and contested every decision I take. I silently suffer, but continued to give him orders. After some moment, he had taken his cat form, and like usual I pat him, imagined the cat would purr. But he grins to me. It was enough for me, and I broke the sacred union between a mentor and an understudy. I was to close to Kelyan to teach him anything.
Back to top Go down
Kelyan
Recruit

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Mentorship rapport : Kelyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentorship rapport : Kelyan   Mentorship rapport : Kelyan EmptyWed 19 Jul - 0:11

For the record, Kelyan succeded in the secret affair concerning Shademi.
Back to top Go down

Mentorship rapport : Kelyan
Page 1 of 1