badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Mentorship Rapport : Katsumi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

Mentorship Rapport : Katsumi Empty
PostSubject: Mentorship Rapport : Katsumi   Mentorship Rapport : Katsumi EmptyTue 18 Jul - 18:51

Gurubashies Ruins Mysteries

Katsumi is a young prietess in who I see the power of light shine, and the glow of compassion empty her haert. I think she is almost already to become a greatsentinel, and after of excellent Elune Templar.

But I needed to test her n some point. First I wanted to explain her and to show her the duty of a Sentinel. She was wondering what could do an Eluen Templar. She believed Elune Tempar were some peacefull personn busy to make only Ceremonies and that was all. I explain her that this was false, and that the role of a Elune Templar was more complex.

Because experience is better than speech, I take her in Stongletorn Valley for a special mission : look in the old Troll Ruins after this old legend which pretend than we, the Kaldorei are born from Troll.

Mentorship Rapport : Katsumi Mentorshipkatsumi1am3

Mentorship Rapport : Katsumi Mentorshipkatsumite3

During the investigation, Katsumi shew a great courage in this very dangerous part of the world, she shew humility and wisdom.

I
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

Mentorship Rapport : Katsumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentorship Rapport : Katsumi   Mentorship Rapport : Katsumi EmptyThu 27 Jul - 15:54

Scourge in Barens

Katsumi was present during the Holly Mission in Razorfang Downs.
She shared Elune bless with me . She proved how humble she was, and how efficient she was during fight. Everytime she make a little mistake she was full of shame.

Expedition in Scarlet Monastery

Katsumi was aware in everything I said. She know well what happened, and why we were there without needing of explanation. She felt herself concerned.
Who make a strategy of healing, and she did well.

She was looking for books without wait for my orders, but without be proud or desobedient.

Mentorship Rapport : Katsumi Mentorshipkatsumi20dm0

Mentorship Rapport : Katsumi Mentorshipkatsumi21kp5
Back to top Go down

Mentorship Rapport : Katsumi
Page 1 of 1