badaboom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegister

Mentorship rapport : Shademi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

Mentorship rapport : Shademi Empty
PostSubject: Mentorship rapport : Shademi   Mentorship rapport : Shademi EmptyTue 16 May - 12:22

First Hardship :

I wanted to improve Shademi’s loyalty and her dedication. I simply ask her to help me in a task which could, according her experience be very hard for her. She accept immediately without ask anything. During the battle we gave with Bonesenob in the Tower, she show her fight abilities and her courage. I was amazed how daring she was, without be foolish !

Mentorship rapport : Shademi Mentor103kd

Later in the night, we spent time together in patrolling through Ashenvale. We discover a forsaken camp. I asked her to analyse our discovery. She proves herself smart and aware.

Mentorship rapport : Shademi Mentor119vl
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Mentorship rapport : Shademi   Mentorship rapport : Shademi EmptySat 20 May - 18:35

Second Hardship : Expedition in the Wailing Caves

Please read my rapport about this expedition.

During that mission Shademi proved her loyalty and bravery.
We met a young and innocent Troll, she didn't kill her even if she had a strong desire of revenge cause of Warsong War which hurted her a lot.
A human wanted we kill the Troll, and I take this occasion to explain her (and also to Zuzia and Raltier) what was our first duty. Not help the Alliance, but take care of our forest, homeland, and our civilisation against every ennemies we have, without take care of their race or their side. We have hordies ally and Alliance ennemies, especially with gnomes and dwarves.
Shademi seemed to understand the lesson.

But she also show herself overzealous and impatient. She didn't wait order, toke a lot of unwise initiatives which could have been dangerous for all of us.

Then, I'll now teach her patience and balancing. She is not still ready for beeing a Sentinel, but when she will be one, I'm sure she will be one of the greatest.
Back to top Go down
Elloa
Commander
Elloa

PostSubject: Re: Mentorship rapport : Shademi   Mentorship rapport : Shademi EmptySat 27 May - 14:23

Last hardship : Patience and Anger

I take sometimes with Shademi to give her her last lesson. We talk about patience, a qualities I found she missed, but I think she have well understand what I had to explain her. After that, we sealed our friendship by sharing different personal secret. I felt her ready for her last hardship: the most difficult. I drive her to the Warsong. I know that is in this place, she had known something very hard. I wanted to test her behaviour in front of her hate and fear. I wanted to test if she was able to close her heart to shadows. A fighter who lets hate govern him, don’t fight well, and are weak instead of being strong. I wanted to know how she could react in this place full of bad memories.

Mentorship rapport : Shademi Mentorship223du

She amazed me. I enclose her in light, but she didn’t need my protection. She was like in second state, a hight state of meditation, and she fight with quietness. I was really proud of her.

I’m glad to announce she is ready to be a Sentinel.
Back to top Go down
Julia
Watcher
Julia

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2006-05-11

PostSubject: An honour   Mentorship rapport : Shademi EmptySat 27 May - 22:27

A true Plivilage to be Blessed by Elloa's guidence and teachings. I have learnt so much from her that I can never repay.

I hope her new understudy will have he same amazing and life changing experiance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentorship rapport : Shademi   Mentorship rapport : Shademi Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1